Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd. Recruitment 2013 For Various Positions On Contract
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) an ISO 9001:2008 certified, Mini Ratna public sector enterprise of Government of India. It provides project consultancy services and turnkey solutions encompassing the entire gamut of radio and television broadcast engineering such as, content production facilities, terrestrial, satellite and cable broadcasting in India and abroad. It also provides associated services like building design and construction, human resource related activities like training, providing man power etc. It also undertakes supply of specialized communication, monitoring, security and surveillance systems to defense, police department and various para-military forces. The operations of BECIL were headquartered in New Delhi and the company now has its Corporate Office in Noida and Regional Office in Bangalore.
With the recent notification from BECIL, the company desires to recruit young and enthusiastic professionals on various positions on Contractual recruitment norms.
The details of the eligibility criteria and the recruitment norms are as under:
- Last Date of sending completed application forms: 29-Nov-2013
Details of vacancies:
- Content Auditor: 04 Posts
- Monitor: 38 Posts (English-16, Telugu-3, Kannada-4, Tamil-3, Odiya-2, Gujarati-3, Kashmiri-2, Assamese-3, Nepali-2)
- Executive Assistant: 01 Post
- Stenographer: 01 Post
- Logistic Assistant: 04 Posts
Pay Scale and Remunerations:
- Content Auditor: The candidates selected for these positions will receive a consolidated remuneration in the range of Rs.24000 – Rs.30000 per month.
- Monitor: The candidates selected for these positions will receive a consolidated remuneration in the range of Rs.10000 – Rs.15000 per month.
- Executive Assistant: The candidates selected for these positions will receive a consolidated remuneration in the range of Rs.8000 – Rs.13000 per month.
- Stenographer: The candidates selected for these positions will receive a consolidated remuneration in the range of Rs.6000 – Rs.11000 per month.
- Logistic Assistant: The candidates selected for these positions will receive a consolidated remuneration in the range of Rs.6000 – Rs.10000 per month.
Minimum Academics & Experience:
- Content Auditor: The candidates should have completed PG Diploma in Journalism/ Mass Communication and 3 years experience in visual media or news agencies like ANI, PTI, UNI etc. OR, should have retired as News Editor / Dy. Director News from DD / AIR in the pre-revised pay scale of Rs. 10000-15200.
- Monitor: The candidates should have completed Graduation with proficiency in computer operations and knowledge (proficiency) in concerned language and English. He/ She must have 1 Year experience in the field of Media/ News. PG Diploma in Journalism / Bachelor in Journalism / Mass Communication is desirable for these posts.
- Executive Assistant: The candidates should have completed Graduation proficiency in Computer and should preferably have retired as Assistant or equivalent in Govt. Service. (Minimum Requirement).
- Stenographer: The candidates should have completed Graduation proficiency in Computer and knowledge of Short Hand (English).
- Logistic Assistant: The candidates should have completed Intermediate with proficiency in Computer.
- For General Category: Rs.300
- For SC/ST/PWD: Fees Exempted
- The fees can be remitted by demand draft drawn in favor of “Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited” payable at New Delhi
- The selection procedures for these posts will be intimated later to the candidates by BECIL.
How to Apply:
- The interested applicants can apply through prescribed format of application featuring, Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Qualification, Experience, Specialization, contact Address etc. as available at the website of BECIL at http://www.becil.com/
- The application form is also available from the Office of the BECIL at the address mentioned below
- The candidates are advised to go through the detailed notification as available at http://www.becil.com/Admin_Doc/emmc14nov13.pdf prior to sending their application.
- The candidates should complete their applications with facts
- The application form completed with all information and attached with the documentary evidence against date of birth, education, caste and special recognition should be submitted to the following address as mentioned below so as to reach by the last date for receipt of application (i.e. 29-Nov-2013)
- Candidates are required to super scribe the post for which they are applying on the envelope while sending the application.
- Address to send completed application form:
BECIL Corporate Office, C-56, A/17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 (UP)
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>