Bihar Rural Development Society invites application from eligible candidates for various posts to set up BRDS core team in transforming rural lives livelihoods work towards building a new Bihar, a New Vision.
Last Date for submission of Application: 07-August-2014
Name of Posts and Corresponding Number of Vacancies:
- Director-Social Audit: 01 Post (General)
- Regional Programme Officer: 03 Posts (General-02, EBC-01)
- Programme Officer: 01 Post (General)
- Head Capacity Building: 01 Post (General)
- Finance Manager: 01 Post (General)
- Procurement Manager: 01 Post (General)
- HR cum Facilities Manager: 01 Post (General)
- Sr. Audit & Account Officer: 01 Post (General)
- Independent Evolution, Learning & Research Manager: 01 Post (General)
- BPL SECC Coordinator: 01 Post (General)
- Social Audit/Grievance Redressal Committee Coordinator: 01 Post (General)
- IEC Manager: 01 Post (General)
- Ombudsman Coordinator/Establishment: 01 Post (General)
- District Program Manager: 38 Posts (General-18, EBC-07, SC-06, BC-05, RCG-01, DQ General-01)
- Audit Officer: 03 Posts (General-02, EBC-01)
- M&E and Learning Team: 03 Posts (General-02, EBC-01)
- Programme Executives: 07 Posts (General-4, EBC-01, SC-01, BC-01)
- Accounts Officer: 04 Posts (General-2, EBC-01, SC-1)
- IT Manager: 01 Post (General)
- MIS Expert (State)+ Computer Engineer: 01 Post (General)
- State MIS Team Member: 15 Posts (General-8, EBC-03, SC-02, BC-02)
- Assistant: 27 Posts (General-14, EBC-05, SC-04, BC-03, RCG-01)
- Candidates must not have attained 21 years of age and must not have crossed 37 years of age as on January 01, 2014
- Relaxation in age limit will be as per rules.
- Director-Social Audit: Rs. 80, 000/-pm
- Regional Programme Officer, Programme Officer, Head Capacity Building: Rs. 70, 000/-pm
- Finance Manager, Procurement Manager, HR cum Facilities Manager, Sr. Audit & Account Officer, Learning & Research Manager: Rs. 60, 000/-pm
- BPL SECC Coordinator, Social Audit/Grievance Redressal Committee Coordinator, IEC Manager, Ombudsman Coordinator/Establishment, District Program Manager: Rs. 40, 000/-pm
- Audit Officer, M&E and Learning Team: Rs. 30, 000/- pm
- Programme Executives, Accounts Officer, IT Manager: 01 Post (General), MIS Expert (State)+ Computer Engineer: Rs. 25, 000/-pm
- State MIS Team Member: Rs. 20, 000/-pm
- Assistant: Rs. 15, 000/-pm
Candidates are suggested to refer to official notification to get detail information on post wise educational qualification required experiences.
Mode of Selection:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test/ group discussion, and personal interview.
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates can apply online only through the official website www.rdd.bih.nic.in.
Applicants are also suggested to submit the application form, along with writes up related to his/ her interest, domain, aptitude, motivation, and commitment towards rural development services and empowerment of rural people.
For more detail on this recruitment such as nature of work, detail insight on educational qualification and required experiences, other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement http://brds.bih.nic.in/192224_adv.PDF