Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Pvt. Ltd. Recruitment 2016-17 For Industrial Worksman (Grade-I) Trainee, reference to Advertisement NO.02/2016
Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited (BRBNMPL) was established by Reserve Bank of India (RBI) as its wholly owned subsidiary with a view to augmenting the production of bank notes in India to enable the RBI to bridge the gap between the supply and demand for bank notes in the country. This BRBNMPL is operating with its headquarters at Bangalore at present. The company manages 2 Presses one at Mysore in Karnataka and the other at Salboni in West Bengal.
For spearheading the project, the company is, in the process of recruiting manpower across all levels. Presently there is a notification for recruitment in cadre of Industrial Workman Grade-I (Trainee).
Date of commencement of Online Application form: 28-June-2016
Last date for Online Application: 18-July-2016
Date for fee payment through ONLINE mode: 28-June-2016 to 18-July-2016
Tentative Date for Online Exam: 06-August-2016
Details of Vacancies (Executive Cadre):
Industrial Workman (Grade-I) Trainee: 120 Vacancies (Out of which 18 are reserved for SC, 09 for ST, 32 for OBC and 61 for Unreserved profiles)
- Academic Requirements: The candidates must possess three years Diploma in Printing with minimum 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/OBC category candidates) in aggregate.
- Experience: Candidates should have minimum one years of post-qualification Industry experience in production/ manufacturing unit.
- Age: The applicant must not have crossed the max. age of 28 years of age as on 18-July-2016. However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit as per rules.
- Pay Scale: Rs.7000 – Rs.24240 with Grade Pay of Rs.2280. During initial On-Job-Training period of One year the candidates will be allowed a monthly stipend of Rs.16000. Other perks and allowances will be as per the service rules.
- Probation and Training: The candidates, who will be selected for the job positions will be taken as On-job-trainee for a period of One year. After successful completion of Training Period, candidates will be inducted on Probation for One year.
Application Fee [Rs. 200/-] and How to Pay:
- The application fee is to be paid through Online Payment mode usingVISA/ Master Debit/ Credit card/ Internet Banking through the Online Payment gateway at the website of BRBNMPL at www.brbnmpl.co.in. On successful completion of transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
Selection Procedure: The selection will be done through an Online Written Test. Pre-appointment Medical examination might be required for the candidates.
How to Apply: Apply Online Here Interested candidates are requested to apply through online mode only through website of Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited at www.brbnmpl.co.in
The candidates need to ensure that they fill up complete details before submitting their application. One must refer t0 official recruitment advertisement from Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Pvt. Ltd. BRBNMPL here www.brbnmpl.co.in/LinkClick.aspx