Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Pvt. Ltd. Recruitment 2013 For Industrial Worksman (Grade-I) Trainee, reference to Advertisement NO.02/2013
Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited (BRBNMPL) was established by Reserve Bank of India (RBI) as its wholly owned subsidiary with a view to augmenting the production of bank notes in India to enable the RBI to bridge the gap between the supply and demand for bank notes in the country. This BRBNMPL is operating with its headquarters at Bangalore at present. The company manages 2 Presses one at Mysore in Karnataka and the other at Salboni in West Bengal. The present capacity for both the presses is 16 billion note pieces per year on a 2-shift basis.
For spearheading the project, the company is, in the process of recruiting manpower across all levels. Presently there is a notification for recruitments in cadre of Industrial Workman Grade-I (Trainee). The details are mentioned as under:
Important dates to reckon for:
- Date of commencement of Online Application form: 24-Sept-2013
- Last date for Online Application: 14-Oct-2013
- Date for fee payment through ONLINE mode: 24-Sept to 14-Oct-2013
- Date for fee payment through OFFLINE mode: 26-Sept to 18-Oct-2013
- Tentative date for online examination: 23-Nov-2013
Details of Vacancies (Executive Cadre):
Industrial Workman (Grade-I) Trainee: 300 Posts (Out of which 45 are reserved for SC, 23 for ST, 81 for OBC and 151 for UR profiles)
- Academic Requirements: The candidates must have completed 3 years Diploma in Printing Technology/ Mechanical Engg/ Tool & Die Making/ Electrical Engg/ Electronics Engg/ Instrumentation Engg/ Chemical Engg with 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/OBC) in aggregate. OR, The candidates should have completed ITI/NAC/NTC in the trades of Letter Press/ Off-set/ Plate Making/ Graphic Art/ Re-toucher/ Tool& Die Maker/ MMTM/ Machinist/ Machinist Grinder/ Turner/ Fitter/ Instrument Mechanic/ Electrician/ Electronic Mechanic under COE trades of Electronics & Electrical with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/OBC) in aggregate.
- Experience: 02 years of post-qualification Industry experience for NTC/ ITI holders and 1 year experience for NAC holders (provided they have completed 1 year of Apprentice Training), in other cases, they must have completed 2 years of post-qualification experience.
- Age: The applicant must not have crossed the max. age of 28 years of age as on 01-Sept-2013. However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit as per rules.
- Pay Scale: Rs.7000 – Rs.24240 with Grade Pay of Rs.2280. During initial On-Job-Training period of One year the candidates will be allowed a monthly stipend of Rs.14000. Other perks and allowances will be as per the service rules.
- Probation and Training: The candidates, who will be selected for the job positions will be taken as On-job-trainee for a period of One year. After successful completion of Training Period, they will be inducted on Probation for One more year.
Application Fee & How to Pay:
- The application fee is to be paid through Offline Payment mode using system generated fee payment challan through any branch of Corporation Bank. Bank service charges (if any) will have to be incurred by the applicant.
- The candidates can also pay the fees through ONLINE Payment Mode with their VISA/ Master Debit/Credit card through the Online Payment gateway at the website of BRBNMPL at https://www.brbnmpl.co.in
- No other mode of payment of application fees will however be accepted
- Fee will be accepted only after 2nd working day from the date of online registration and can be deposited within next 3 working days In offline mode.
The selection will be done through an Online Written Test followed by an Interview for the job positions. Pre-appointment Medical examination might be required for the candidates.
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
- Interested candidates are requested to apply through online mode only through website of Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited at https://www.brbnmpl.co.in
- The candidates need to ensure that they fill up complete details before submitting their application
- The scanned photo and signature should be uploaded at appropriate spaces on the Online Application Form
- Persons, who have been dismissed from any organization for any reason need not apply
- The candidates should have attained these qualifications and experiences by 01-September-2013.
One must refer t official advertisement from Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Pvt. Ltd. here www.brbnmpl.co.in/upload/Files/CO_Advt02_Advt_IW_GrI_240913.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>