Bokaro Power Supply Company (P) Limited, a Joint Venture of Steel Authority of India Limited and Damodar Valley Corporation, situated in Bokaro Steel City, Jharkhand, invites application from eligible candidates for the post of Operator-cum-Technician in discipline of Mechanical, Electrical and Attendant-cum-Technician in discipline of Fitter, Electrician.
Candidates will have to undergo on the job training, for a period of two years that may be extended for a further period of two years, as per requirement.
Starting Date for online submission of applications: December 02, 2013
Closing Date for online submission of applications: January 02, 2014
Name of the Posts:
- Operator-cum-Technician: 42 posts
- Attendant-cum-Technician: 12 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 54
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years as on October 01, 2013
- Operator-cum-Technician: 1st year- Rs.10700/- pm, and 2nd year- Rs.12200/- pm
- Attendant-cum-Technician: 1st year- Rs.8600/- pm, and 2nd year-Rs.10000/- pm
- General/ OBC/ ESM category candidates:
Operator-cum-Technician- Rs.250/- + Rs.50/-Bank Charges, Attendant-cum-Technician- Rs.150/- + Rs.50/-Bank Charges
- SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates:
Operator-cum-Technician- Rs. 50/- + Rs.50/-Bank Charges, Attendant-cum-Technician- Rs. 50/- + Rs.50/-Bank Charges
Candidates are suggested to pay the fee in form of pay-in slip in State Bank of India as application /processing fee in a specially opened Power Jyoti Account (SBI A/c No. 33099212019 maintained at SBI sector 4, B.S. City branch) on behalf of BPSCL.
- Operator-cum-Technician: Diploma in Engineering from Government recognized Institute in discipline of Mechanical, and Electrical
- Attendant-cum-Technician: Matriculation with ITI(Full time) passed from Government recognized Institute in trade of Fitter and Electrician.
Selection Process: Written Test followed by interview.
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
Eligible candidates may apply online through BPSCL official website www.bpscl.in.
For more information on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, selection process and much more, please refer to official advertisement from BPSCL, here http://bpscl.in/recruit_notice.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>