Applications are invited in proper format for various vacant positions under the health Department of the state of Bihar through the Public Service Commission of Bihar (BPSC). The Bihar PSC is the sole authority to recruit adequately qualified candidates for various state cadre of positions for the state of Bihar. With the recent requirement of the fulfillment of competent positions of Specialist Doctors in the State Health Department, the notification has been released by the Secretary of BPSC.
The details of the vacancies are as follows:
Name of the Specialist Positions and Number of Vacancies:
- Gynecologist (Advt. No: 01/2014): 483 Positions (UR-217, SC-85, ST-05, EBC-96, BC-64 & BC-W-16)
- Anesthetist (Advt. No: 02/2014): 518 Positions (UR-252, SC-85, ST-05, EBC-96, BC-64 & BC-W-16)
- Pediatrics (Advt. No: 03/2014): 498 Positions (UR-232, SC-85, ST-05, EBC-96, BC-64 & BC-W-16)
- General Surgery (Advt. No: 04/2014): 494 Positions (UR-228, SC-85, ST-05, EBC-96, BC-64 & BC-W-16)
Note: There will be 3% reservation for PWD candidates in above posts
- Last date for sending completed application to Bihar PSC: 15-Apr-2014 till 5PM
Pay Scale and Remunerations:
- The candidates selected for the posts of Specialist Doctors will be entitled to receive remuneration in the scale of Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 And a Grade Pay of Rs.5400 in PB-II
- Apart from that they will also be entitled to receive other perks and benefits as per rules
- The candidates interested for these positions must have obtained a MBBS and a Post-Graduate qualification (MD/MS) or equivalent qualification in the concerned Specialization form a recognized university or institute. They must have been registered with MCI or equivalent bodies
- Apart from this they must have completed a minimum of 12 months of mandatory internship (even without a single day gap)
- The candidates having experience will be preferred for these posts.
- The applicant must not have attended 37 years (for General/ Unreserved category) of age by 1st August 2014.
- However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit for privileged class of candidates.
- For SC/ST candidates who are natives of Bihar: Rs.75 (Rs.25 as application fees + Rs.50 as bank charges)
- For all others: Rs.150 (Rs.100 as application fees + Rs.50 as bank charges)
How to Pay the Application Fees:
- The fees can be paid in cash through the Challan (format available at the website of the BPSC at http://bpsc.bih.nic.in) in any branch of State Bank of India within the last date of acceptance of application in the SBI account number 31650243410.
Mode of Selection:
- The candidates for the above the positions will be selected on the basis of their performance through a Merit list prepared on the basis of Academics, Experience and marks obtained in the Interview.
How to Apply:
a) The candidates need to apply through the prescribed application form that can be downloaded from the website of Bihar PSC at http://bpsc.bih.nic.in or at http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/Advt/PR-01-04-2014-Specialist-Doctor.pdf
b) It should be noted that the downloaded application form must have been reprinted exact copy of the application form as available on the website
c) The application form must be printed on both sides of a good quality paper and must be limited to 4 pages only
d) Any other form of application, hand-written or self-typed will not be accepted
e) The application form can be filled in English or Hindi
f) Photographs must be glued to the application form at appropriate spaces and must be signed crossed as if a part of signature must be on the photograph and other part on the application form
g) The envelope containing application must be super-scribed with the advertisement number and the name of the post being applied for
h) The application form must be attached with two numbers of self-addressed envelopes with Rs.40 stamp affixed on it along with other credential documents and certificate copies
i) The applications must be sent by Registered Post/ Speed Post only to the following address so as to reach before the final date of receipt of application (i.e. 15-April-2014 till 1700 Hours)
The Examination Controller
Bihar Public Service Commission
15, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg,
Baily Road, Patna – 800001
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>