BPCL Recruitment 2014 for Craftsman (Grade -7) in Mechanical and Instrumentation at Mumbai Refinery
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) is a Fortune 500, leading Navratna Public Sector Company in the exciting and dynamic energy sector, engaged in Refining, Marketing and Distribution of Petroleum products and also in exploration of Oil / Gas, with an annual turnover of over Rs.250,649 crores for the year 2012-13. As one of India’s largest corporations, BPCL provides ample of opportunity with a lifetime of personal and professional development.
With its extensive expansion plan and on-going reforms this company opens a challenging opportunity for competent candidates for the positions of Craftsman (Grade-7) in Mechanical and Instrumentation Disciplines at Mumbai Refinery. Only applications from male candidates are invited with this notification.
The category-wise vacancies and requisite criteria for selection are as indicated below:
Name of the Position: Craftsman (Grade-7)
- Mechanical: 06 Vacancies
- Instrumentation: 04 Vacancies
- Out of the above 10 vacancies, 3 posts reserved for General category candidates, 06 posts for OBC(NCL) and 1 post reserved for ST candidates
- Date of announcement/ receipt of application at BPCL: 28-Sept-2013
- Last Date of receipt of application at BPCL: 18-Oct-2013
- Candidates should have passed qualifying Diploma examinations with 1st Class (Full time course) in Mechanical / Instrumentation/ Electronics Engineering for General and OBC (non-creamy layer), and 50% marks for SC, ST and OBC
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering holders are not eligible for these posts
- Candidates should have obtained at least 3 years of relevant experience (excluding apprenticeship training if any) in Oil Refining/ Petroleum/ Petrochemical/ Chemical/ Fertilizer Industry as on 01-Sept-2013.
- A candidate must be within a maximum age of 30 years as on 01-Sept-2013
- However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category of candidates (SC/ST/PWD/OBC etc.)
Pay Scale & Remuneration:
- The candidates selected as Craftsman will receive a starting basic pay in the scale of Grade-7 at the rate of Rs.13800 – Rs.41000 per month. In addition, the selected candidates will receive DA and other allowances, according to the rules of the Corporation.
- The Cost-to-Company (CTC), will be around Rs.6 Lakhs per annum inclusive of other allowances
- Desirous candidates seeking employment with Bharat Petroleum needs to be medically fit as per Bharat Petroleum’s pre-employment medical standards.
Mode of Selection:
- The candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Interview in after a preliminary Written Examination for the above disciplines.
- Only male candidates can apply for these posts
- Candidates will have to qualify through each stage of selection process successfully before being adjudged as suitable for selection
- The final induction will be done after clearing the Pre-Employment Medical Training
How to Apply:
- Candidates fulfilling all eligibility conditions will have to apply through an A4 size paper of Application as detailed on the websites of BPCL at http://www.bpclcareers.in/joblisting.aspx or at http://www.bpclcareers.in/Images/BPCLRecruit2.pdf
- The candidates should practice acute caution for filling the application form with facts
- The candidates should attach their latest passport size photograph and put their running signature at the Application Form
- All necessary certificate (true copies) should be attached with the application form
- One copy of the application should be kept with the candidate for future reference.
- The envelope containing the application form should be super-scribed with “Application for: (……………………) Name of the post with Discipline”
- Address to send completed application form:
The Chief Manager (HR)
BPCL Mumbai Refinery, Mahul, Mumbai 400074
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>