BPCL Recruitment 2014 for 62 Graduate Apprentice Under Various Technical Streams AT Kochi Refinery
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) is a Fortune 500, leading Navratna Public Sector Company in the exciting and dynamic energy sector, engaged in Refining, Marketing and Distribution of Petroleum products and also in exploration of Oil / Gas, with an annual turnover of over Rs.250,649 crores for the year 2012-13. As one of India’s largest corporations, BPCL provides ample of opportunity with a lifetime of personal and professional development.
With its recent notification, this BPCL opens a challenging opportunity for competent persons for 62 positions of Graduate Apprentice in Chemical, Civil, Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Mechanical and Safety disciplines at its Kochi Refinery.
The category-wise vacancies and requisite criteria for selection are as indicated below:
- Date of announcement/ receipt of application at BPCL: 14-June-2014
- Last Date of receipt of application at BPCL: 30-June-2014
Name of the Position: Graduate Apprentice
- Chemical Engineering: 30 Posts (SC-02, ST-02, OBC-10 & UR-16)
- Civil Engineering: 02 Posts (OBC-01 & UR-01)
- Computer Science: 02 Posts (UR)
- Electrical Engineering: 04 Posts (OBC-01 & UR-03)
- Electronics Engineering: 01 Post (UR)
- Instrumentation Engineering: 06 Posts (SC-01, OBC-01 & UR-04)
- Mechanical Engineering: 15 Posts (SC-02, ST-01, OBC-04 & UR-08)
- Safety: 02 Posts (UR)
- Instrumentation: 04 Vacancies
- Out of the above 62 vacancies, 05 Posts are reserved for SC, 03 posts reserved for ST candidates, 17 posts for OBC(NCL) and remaining 37 posts are unreserved.
- Candidates should have passed qualifying Bachelors Degree examinations with 1st Class (Full time course) in Chemical/ Civil/ Computer Science/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Mechanical Engineering/ Safety disciplines with minimum 60% marks (50% marks for SC, and ST candidates)
- The candidates must have passed their Bachelors Degree in Engineering on or after October 2011 only.
- Final year candidates whose results are not yet declared are not eligible to apply.
- Those who are undergoing or have undergone such apprentice training elsewhere, are not eligible to apply
- Candidates will be subjected to Apprentice Training for a period of 1 year at BPCL, Kochi Refinery.
- This Training will not confer any job at BPCL.
- A candidate must be within a maximum age of 27 years as on 01-Oct-2014
- However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category of candidates (SC/ST/ OBC etc.)
- The candidates selected as Graduate Apprentice will receive a consolidated stipend of Rs.25000 per month till the completion of Apprentice Training.
- No additional allowances will be offered to the trainees according to the rules of the Corporation.
- The amount will be subjected to applicable deductions.
- Desirous candidates seeking employment with Bharat Petroleum needs to be medically fit as per Bharat Petroleum’s pre-employment medical standards.
Mode of Selection:
- The candidates will be shortlisted as per their academic credentials as per the rules of BPCL.
- The final induction will be done after clearing the Pre-Employment Medical Training
How to Apply:
- Candidates fulfilling all eligibility conditions will have to apply through an A4 size paper Application, neatly typed with all essential information (Name, Address, Education, Age, etc.)
- The candidates are advised to read the detailed notification as available at http://www.bpclcareers.in/Images/G_AP_62.pdf, before submitting their application.
- The candidates should practice acute caution for filling the application form with facts
- The candidates should attach their latest passport size photograph and put their running signature at the Application Form
- All necessary certificate (true copies) should be attached with the application form
- One copy of the application should be kept with the candidate for future reference.
- The envelope containing the application form should be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF GRADUATE APPRENTICE (……………………) Name of the Discipline”
- Address to send completed application form:
The Senior Manager (Recruitment & Promotion)
BPCL Kochi Refinery, Ambalamugal, Kochi-682 302
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>