Prestigious BPCL Invites Competent Applications for Induction Of Management Trainee -2013
Company Statement: NaviGATE your Career in BPCL through “GATE 2013”
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) is a fortune 500 Oil Company with a ranking of 225 on the prestigious Fortune Global 500 list for the year 2011-2012. This is also a leading Navratna public sector company in India. BPCL operates in the exciting and dynamic energy sector and is engaged in refining, marketing and distribution of petroleum products besides exploration of Oil & Natural Gas. There are various Refineries, Distilleries, Depots, Installations, Dispatch Units, LPG Plats, Aviation Fuelling Stations and Lubes Blending Plants across the cross-sections of the country.
Most Essential Eligibility:
- BPCL is looking for Graduate Engineers in the field of Mechanical Engineering for the posts of Management Trainee, who must have to clear the upcoming GATE 2013.
- Candidates interested for the job should check out the site of www.gate.iitb.ac.in for further information about appearing and applying in GATE 2013.
- Commencement of online applications for GATE 2013 through the websites of IITs/IISc: 1st Sept’12
- Last date for submission of online applications for GATE 2013: 30th Sept’12
- Availability of online GATE Admit Card: 5th Dec’12
- Date of GATE exam for Mechanical Engineering branch: 10th Feb’13
- Opening date for online submission of BPCL Application Form: 5th Dec’12
- Last date of submission of online applications: 9th Feb’13
Essential Eligibility Conditions:
- Candidates should have passed the qualifying examination of BE/ B.Tech/ BSc in Engineering in first attempt in the discipline of Mechanical Engineering (excluding Production / Mechatronics / Manufacturing / Industrial Engineering etc.) with a minimum mark of 60% (which is 50% for reserved categories like SC/ ST/ PWD)
- Those in the final year of their examination can also apply, provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria upon their completion of graduation.
- Maximum age limit for a prospective candidate not to exceed 25 years as on 1st June 2013.
- There will be relaxation in upper age limit as applicable for reserved category students.
The candidates wishing to take advantage of their caste will have to get the certificate of OBC as per the format prescribed by the government of India and issued on or after 1st Sept, 2012.
A pre-employment medical test will be conducted on the health of the candidates by competent authorised medical officers.
On the basis of GATE 2013 marks in the mechanical discipline, candidates will have to undergo the selection process as fixed by the management.
Training and placement:
Successful candidates will be posted as trainee in the different locations in the country for a period of one year and then will be posted as Executives.
Emoluments and Pay Packages:
Successful candidates will draw a salary of Rs.24900 as basic pay and will have other perks as DA, HRA, and others as applicable. The total Cost To Company (CTC) would be about Rs.10 lakhs per annum.
How to apply:
- Interested candidates for the post of management trainee will have to first clear the GATE 2013 exam in Mechanical Engineering discipline, which is scheduled to be held on 10th Feb, 2013.
- Candidates need to apply for the GATE 2013 exam online only by visiting the sites of any of the IITs or IISc from 1st September 2013 to 30th September 2013.
- The GATE 2013 registration number, which is present in the GATE admit card, is required to apply for the posts in BPCL.
- Candidates will have to apply in the official website of BPCL which is www.bpclcareers.in.
- Last date of submission of BPCL online application is 9th February 2013.
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement here http://www.bpclcareers.in/images/Details_Gates_%206.9.12.pdf