High Court of Bombay is one of the oldest courts of the country having appellate jurisdiction over the state of Maharashtra. Along with its principle seats at Bombay (Mumbai), the High Court also has its separate benches at Nagpur, Aurangabad, and Goa. With the present opening for various positions, the Bombay High Court invites competent applications for selection of 03 positions of Court Managers under its judicature at Goa under contractual recruitment norms. The contract will remain valid till 31-March-2015 till the end of 13th Finance Commission.
The details of eligibility criteria are detailed as under:
Important Dates for Consideration:
- Date of publication of notification: 05-Aug-2014
- Date of closing of acceptance of Applications in proper format: 01-Sep-2014
Details of Job Positions:
Court Managers: 03 Posts
1) High Court of Bombay at Goa: 01 Post
2) District and Sessions Court, North Goa, Panaji: 01 Post
3) District and Sessions Court, South Goa, Margao: 01 Post
- The applicants getting selected as Court Managers will receive a consolidated remuneration of Rs.52900 per month along with other allowances as applicable.
- They will also receive 6% of annual increment, upon satisfactory performance.
- The applicants should not be less than 25 years of age and should not be more than 40 years of age to be eligible to apply (as on the date of publication of advertisement).
- However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit as per rules for privileged categories.
Education & Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Masters Degree in Business Administration (MBA) or Advanced Diploma in General Management from a recognized University. Preference will be given to Graduate degree holders in Law.
- The candidates must have must have five (5) years experience/ training in systems and process management, information technology, systems management, human resource management or financial systems management.
- They must have passed Government recognized computer certification course or DOEACC examination
- Knowledge of Konkani is a mandatory criterion for selection.
- The candidates on appointment as a Court Manager shall undergo such training as may be prescribed by the High Court from time to time.
- The training programme shall be 3 tiered, namely, (1) Basic (2) Advanced, (3) Refresher Course.
- The post of Court Manager shall be transferable throughout the State of Goa
- The candidates must be certified by the Medical Authority specified by the High Court that he/ she is medically fit to discharge the duties of the post
- Preliminary Selection on the basis of marks obtained in the educational standard
- Screening Test/ Written Test (as per the Bombay High Court through Written Examination)
- Interview/ Personality Test
- Verification of credentials
- The medium of the examination will be English.
- An application fee of Rs.1000 should be remitted in shape of Demand Draft in favour of “The Registrar, High Court of Bombay, at Panaji, Goa” and should be payable at Goa.
- For the backward classed the fee is Rs.500 only
- The DD should be made on any nationalized bank.
How to Apply:
- All interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format of application as available at the website of the Bombay High Court at http://www.hcbombayatgoa.nic.in .
- The details regarding the complete application can be obtained at http://www.hcbombayatgoa.nic.in//download/advt_court_manager_05082014.pdf
- All Applications should be filled in completely as defined above.
- After filing of application, the candidates shall put their signature and paste their recent passport size photographs on the application.
- The candidate should attach the application with the fee payment Demand Draft and attested copies of the documents/ certificates and forward that to the under-mentioned address by SPEED POST/ REGISTERED POST with AD, so as to reach by the last date notified (01-Sep-2014)
- The envelope containing the application and other necessary documents should be super-scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF COURT MANAGER”
- Address to send completed application:
The Office of The Registrar (Administration)
High Court of Bombay, Bench at Goa
Altinho, Panaji-Goa, 403 001