High Court of Bombay is one of the oldest courts of the country having appellate jurisdiction over the state of Maharashtra. Along with its principle seats at Bombay (Mumbai), the High Court also has its separate benches at Nagpur, Aurangabad, and Panaji (Goa). This High Court also is a Judicature for UTs of Dadra & Nagar Haveli, State of Goa and UT of Daman & Diu.
With the present opening for various positions, the High Court of Judicature of Bombay Bench at Aurangabad invites competent applications for selection of 105 positions of Clerks under its judiciary. The applications are invited through Online mode only.
The details of eligibility criteria are detailed as under:
Important Dates for Consideration:
- Date of Advertisement and Publication of notification: 16-Apr-2014
- Starting Date of Receipt of Online Application: 16-Apr-2014
- Date of closing of acceptance of Online Application: 30-Apr-2014
- Last date for taking print-outs of the Online Application: 02-May-2014
- Last date for receipt of Hardcopy of the Application along with the fee: 08-May-2014
Details of Job Positions: Clerk: 105 Posts
- Reservation for SC, ST, OBC, PWD candidates will be applicable as per norms
- The applicants getting selected as Clerks will receive a remuneration in the scale of Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 1900 along with other allowances as applicable.
- The applicants should be within 18 – 33 years of age to be eligible to apply.
- However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit as per rules for privileged categories.
- The applicant must have passed Graduation from a recognized University. Preference will be given to Graduate degree holders in Law.
- The candidates must have passed English typing speed of 40 words per minute and must possess Computer Proficiency Certificate from an institution of repute.
- Knowledge of Marathi is a mandatory criterion for selection.
- Preliminary Selection on the basis of marks obtained in the educational standard
- Screening Test (as per the Bombay High Court through Written Examination)
- Interview/ Personality Test
- Verification of credentials
- An application fee of Rs.100 should be remitted in shape of Demand Draft in favour of “The Registrar (Administration), High Court of Bombay, Bench at Aurangabad” and should be payable at Aurangabad.
- The DD should be made on any nationalized bank.
How to Apply:
- All interested candidates can apply through Online Mode at the website of the Bombay High Court at http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/ .
- The details regarding the complete application can be obtained at http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/recruitment/PDF/recruitmentaurclk.html
- All Applications should be filled in completely as defined above.
- After filing of online application, the candidates shall obtain online acknowledgment as well as printout of whole application.
- The applicants should upload the scanned copy of their signature and recent passport size photograph during Online Submission of Application.
- The candidate should take printout of the application attach that with the fee payment Demand Draft and attested copies of the documents/ certificates and forward that to the under-mentioned address by SPEED POST/ REGISTERED POST with AD, so as to reach by the last date notified (08-May-2014)
- Address to send completed application:
The Registrar (Administration)
High Court of Bombay, Bench at Aurangabad
Jalna Road, Aurangabad, Maharashtra – 431023
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>