High Court of Bombay is one of the oldest courts of the country having appellate jurisdiction over the state of Maharashtra. Along with its principle seats at Bombay (Mumbai), the High Court also has its separate benches at Nagpur, Aurangabad, and Panaji (Goa). This High Court also is a judicature for UTs of Dadra & Nagar Haveli, State of Goa and UT of Daman & Diu.
With the present opening for various positions, the Bombay High Court invites competent applications for 97 positions of Peons at various courts under its judiciary.
The details of eligibility criteria are detailed as under:
Important Dates for Consideration:
- Date of Advertisement and Publication of notification: 19-May-2013
- Date of closing of acceptance of Application Forms: 07-June-2013 till 5:00 PM
- Last Date of payment of Application Fees: Before 07-June-2013
Details of Job Positions:
- Name of the Job Position: Peon
- Number of Vacancies: 97 posts (Reservation for SC, ST, OBC, PWD candidates will be applicable as per norms)
- Pay Scale: Rs.4440 – Rs.7440 with Grade Pay of Rs. 1300
- Age Limit: The applicants should be within 18 – 33 years of age to be eligible to apply
- Education: The applicant must have passed 7th Standard (minimum) to be eligible to apply
The application fee of Rs.100 (Rupees One Hundred Only) need to paid through an Indian Postal Order (IPO) only in favour of the Director (Personnel), High Court of Bombay, Appeal Branch, Mumbai. No other mode of payment will be entertained.
- Preliminary Selection on the basis of marks obtained in 7th Standard
- Screening Test (as per the Bombay High Court through Written Examination)
- Interview/ Personality Test
How to Apply:
- All interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format of application form available at the website of the Bombay High Court at http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/recruitment/PDF/recruitbom20130520100030.pdf.
- All Applications should be filled in completely with copies of Certificates and IPO as defined above.
- The applications should be attached with latest passport size photograph and one self-addressed envelope with Rs.40 stamp affixed on it.
- The applications need to be sent to the following address so as to reach by the prescribed last date (i.e. 07-June-2013):
The Director (Personnel)
High Court of Bombay
Appeal Branch, Mumbai – 400 032