BoBCards Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of Baroda engaged in the business of Credit Cards, Merchant acquiring & managing Debit Card support service for Bank of Baroda. It is the first Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC) in India issuing Credit Cards.
With the recent announcement, the BoBCards Limited is inviting competent applications for induction of 70 Officers for supporting in the areas of Card Issue, CRM, Recovery, Billing, Accounts, IT, Chargeback, etc. including Marketing and Recovery.
The details of the vacancies and the criteria for selection for the Officers are detailed as under:
- Starting date for Online Registration of Application: 25-Sep-2014
- Concluding date for Online Registration of Application: 09-Oct-2014
- Date for payment of Application Fees: in between 25-Sep-2014 and 09-Oct-2014
- Downloading of call letters for Online Examination: 17-Nov-2014 onwards
- Tentative date for Online Examination: towards 26-Nov-2014
Name & Number of Vacancies:
- Office: Total 70 Posts (Reservation for SC, ST, and OBC is applicable as per regular norms. 3% vacancies are reserved for PWD candidates as per rules)
- The candidates selected for the position of Officers will be eligible to receive remuneration in the scale of Rs.12000 – Rs.20500 with an approximate monthly remuneration of Rs.16100 in Mumbai, Rs.15500 at other places.
- The approximate CTC will be around Rs.2.4 Lakhs per annum including other allowances.
- No dearness allowance will be applicable for these candidates.
Period of Probation:
- The candidates selected as Officers will serve the BoBCards Limited on probation for a period of 1 year from the date of joining.
- After successful completion of probation period, these candidates will be considered for regular posting as Officers in BoBCards Limited.
- The candidates will also received promotions as per company policy after regularization.
- The candidate aspiring for these posts must have completed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University with at least 50% marks.
- Candidates having knowledge of Local language of the state/ UT where the BoBCards Limited has its offices will be preferred.
- Candidates having Graduation from Open Universities will not be considered for these posts.
- Age limit for the candidates is cited to be a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 30 years as on 01-Oct-2014, which can be relaxed further based on the Government norms for privileged categories (SC, ST, OBC, PWD etc)
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs.100
- For all other candidates: Rs.500
- The candidates can remit the fees through Online Payment gateway of the BoBCards Limited as detailed on the portal through Visa/ Master Debit/ Credit cards.
- On successful completion of transaction, an e-receipt will be generated and candidates are advised to keep a printout of the e-receipt for future reference.
- The selection of the candidates will done considering the academic criteria followed by an Online Written Examination and a Personal Interview.
- Expected Online Examination Venue:
Mumbai/Greater Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Thane,
Lucknow/ Barabanki/ Unnao
- After scrutiny of applications, short-listed candidates will be called for Interview at Mumbai Only.
- The final selection will be done on a merit ranking basis.
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
- The interested candidates can apply through Online mode only through the official website of the BoBCards Limited at www.bobcards.com at the career section. The applications received through any other mode will be summarily rejected.
- The candidates are advised to go through the detailed advertisement available at http://www.bobcards.com/Detail_Advertisement_for_Direct_Test_&_Interview.pdf, before applying for the job positions.
- The candidates should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility before applying
- The application form should be filled in accurately and should be verified before submission.
- The data entered cannot be changed or altered.
- The print copy of the online application must be retained with the candidate along with the fee payment e-receipt for future reference.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>