Bank Note Paper Mill India Private Limited, a Joint venture of SPMCIL and BRBNMPL, invites applications from interested and eligible candidates for recruitment of Deputy Manager (Middle Management Grade), Engineer/ Officer (Junior Management Grade), Engineer/ Officer (Trainee), and Executive Secretary positions.
Most Important Date:
Last date for Receipt of Application: 30-April-2015
Name of the Positions along with Number of Vacancies Advertised:
Middle Management Grade:
- Deputy Manager – Technical/Engineering Electrical/Instrumentation: 01 Post
Junior Management Grade:
- Engineer/Officer – Technical/Engineering (Electrical/ Instrumentation): 02 Posts
- Engineer/Officer – Technical/Engineering (Chemical/Paper & Pulp): 02 Posts
Trainee: Freshers are welcome for Trainee Positions
- Engineer/Officer – Trainees (Mechanical): 02 Posts
- Engineer/Officer – Trainees (Electronics & Communication): 02 Posts
- Engineer/Officer – Trainees (Electrical/ Instrumentation): 05 Posts
- Engineer/Officer – Trainees (Chemical/Paper & Pulp): 04 Posts
- Executive Secretary (Officer Level): 01 Post
Age Limit as on 31-March-2015:
- Deputy Manager – Technical/Engineering Electrical/Instrumentation: Minimum 26 years and maximum 40 years
- Engineer/Officer – Technical/Engineering (Electrical/ Instrumentation & Chemical/Paper & Pulp), Executive Secretary (Officer Level): Minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years
- Engineer/Officer – Trainees (Mechanical/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Chemical/Paper & Pulp): Minimum 21 years and maximum 27 years
Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per rules.
- For Deputy Manager: Rs. 15600-39100/- + Grade pay Rs. 5400/-
- For All other Posts: Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade pay Rs. 4200/-
Note: Trainees will get a consolidated stipend of Rs.30,000/- per month for a period of one year; and on successful completion of training they shall be placed on probation for one year at the pay including Grade Pay of Rs. 17,460/-in corresponding Central Govt Pay in Pay Band-2 Rs. 9300-34800/- Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- and other allowances as applicable.
Selection Process: Selection process will be based on screening/ aptitude test, assessment centre exercise, skill test, and personal interview.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: Rs. 150/-
- For All others (including OBC, Employees of SPMCIL , BRBNMPL and Internal candidates) for each post in Executive Cadre: Rs.600/-
- Candidates can make the payment in form of Banker’s Cheque/ Demand Draft (validity of 03 months) issued by a Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of “BNPM Recruitment Account” payable at Bangalore.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send duly completed application form in prescribed format along with requested Banker’s Cheque/ Demand Draft, all required documents/ certificates as suggested in official advertisement by ordinary post to The General Manager Bank Note Paper Mill India Private Limited, 1st Floor, S.R.Complex, No.2, Thavarekere Main Road, S.G.Palya, D.R.College post, Bangalore -560029.
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official recruitment notification from Bank Note Paper Mill India Private Limited, here, BNPM India Recruitment 2015 Notification For MMG, JMG, and Trainee Positions.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>