Health Department of a state is one of the most vital departments functioning for welfare of the people in maintaining basic healthcare facilities and taking proactive measures for restricting the spread of diseases and epidemics. This department functions under a separate ministry and is considered as one of the vital portfolios in the Cabinet Secretariat. The Health Department of Bihar is no less important in implementing welfare schemes of the state and the Centre for the benefit of the needy.
With the recent announcement from Bihar SSC, applications from eligible candidates are being invited for 3930 posts of ANMs under the State Health Department of Bihar.
The details of the vacancies and criteria for selection thereof are described as under:
Mode of Application:
The applications are intended to be filled through ONLINE mode only at the website of the Bihar SSC.
- Date of publication of Notification: 12-Feb-2014
- Date of starting for Online Registration of Application: 22-Feb-2014
- Date of closing of Online Registration of Application: 22-Mar-2014 till midnight
- Date for payment of application fees: from 24-Feb-2014 till 19-Mar-2014
Details of the vacancies: Total 3930 Positions
- ANM: 3930 Positions (SC-735, ST-57, EBC-779, BC-357, WBC-127, UR-1875)
Note: The actual vacancies may increase or decrease as per requirements and at discretion of BSSC.
- The rules of reservation for SC, ST, BC, EBC, Women BC (WBC) candidates are applicable as per the normal recruitment norms.
- The candidates selected for ANM posts will be eligible to receive remuneration in the scale of PB-I at Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 along with a Grade Pay of Rs.2400 with other perks and allowances
Criteria for Age:
- The candidates should have attained a minimum age of 21 years and should not have crossed the max age limit of 37 years as on 1-August-2013
- However, the age relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable for candidates belonging to respective identified categories (SC, ST, BC, EBC, WBC, PWD, Ex-Servicemen, etc.)
Criteria for Education:
- The applicant must have passed Assistant Nurse and Midwifery Course from any institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- The candidates should possess a ANM course completion certificate in this effect.
- For SC, ST: Rs. 100 only
- For all others: Rs.375 only
- The payment can be made through the system generated fee payment challan (after submission of Online Application) in any branch of State Bank of India as per the instructions with the dates mentioned above.
- No other mode of fee payment will be accepted
- The selection will be made on the basis of career assessment, experience, higher qualification and Interview as per the discretion of the State Health Department.
- The weightage will be as follows:
- ANM Course marks: 50%
- Higher Degree qualification: 10%
- Experience in Bihar Government Hospital: 05% for 1 year of experience and maximum 25%
- Interview: 15%
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
- The candidates can apply only through the online mode at the website of the Bihar SSC at http://bssc.bih.nic.in . No other mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates can verify their eligibility and other terms at the website of Bihar SSC at http://online.bsscpatna.com/ or at http://bssc.bih.nic.in
- The candidates should ensure that their personal email ID is kept active during the recruitment period
- The candidate should fill in competent details with factual information.
- The candidates should upload their photo and signature at appropriate spaces
- The candidates are advised to keep the copy of the Application Form with the copy of fee payment receipt for future reference.
- No further editing of application will be accepted by the Staff Selection Commission.
- No hardcopy of the application is required to be sent to the SSC at this moment.
One must refer to official advertisement here http://online.bsscpatna.com/Adv_details_03030114.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>