As a state level nodal agency for competent selection and recruitment for various state cadre government positions, the Bihar Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is operating from Bihar, with a dedicated service for the state. The commission is responsible for recruitment and selection of eligible and competent candidates for various state government jobs and other institutions under the state government departments.
With the recent announcement from Bihar SSC, applications from eligible candidates are being invited for 721 posts of Amins under the Revenue and Land Development Department of the state.
The details of the vacancies and criteria for selection thereof are described as under:
Mode of Application:
The applications are intended to be filled through ONLINE mode only at the website of the Bihar SSC.
- Date of starting for Online Registration of Application: 14-Feb-2014
- Date of closing of Online Registration of Application: 13-Mar-2014
- Date for payment of application fees: from 17-Feb-2014 till 11-Mar-2014
- Tentative date of selection examination: April 2014
Details of the vacancies: Total 721 Positions
- Amin (Chakbandi Directorate): 297 Positions (SC-48, ST-03, EBC-53, BC-36, WBC-09, UR-148)
- Amin (Land Records and Measurement Directorate): 35 Positions (SC-05, EBC-08, BC-04, WBC-01, UR-17)
- Amin (District Sub-Category): 389 Positions (SC-96, ST-24, EBC-82, BC-40, WBC-13, UR-134)
- Note: The actual vacancies may increase or decrease as per requirements and at discretion of BSSC.
- The rules of reservation for SC, ST, BC, EBC, Women BC (WBC) candidates are applicable as per the normal recruitment norms.
- The candidates selected for Amin posts will be eligible to receive remuneration in the scale of PB-I at Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 along with a Grade Pay of Rs.2000 with other perks and allowances
Criteria for Age:
- The candidates should have attained a minimum age of 18 years and should not have crossed the max age limit of 37 years as on 1-August-2014
- However, the age relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable for candidates belonging to respective identified categories (SC, ST, BC, EBC, WBC, PWD, Ex-Servicemen, etc.)
Criteria for Education & Experience:
- The applicant must have passed Intermediate (10+2) and must have Completed National Trade Certificate (ITI) for Surveyor trade
Application Fee and Intimation charges:
- For SC, ST: Rs. 100 only
- For all others: Rs.375 only
- The payment can be made through the system generated fee payment challan in any branch of State Bank of India as per the instructions with the dates mentioned above.
- No other mode of fee payment will be accepted
- The selection will be made on the basis of performance in the Written Test and Personal Interview (if required)
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
- The candidates can apply only through the online mode at the website of the Bihar SSC at http://bssc.bih.nic.in . No other mode of application will be accepted.
- The candidates should ensure that their personal email ID is kept active during the recruitment period
- The candidate should fill in competent details with factual information.
- The candidates should upload their photo and signature at appropriate spaces
- The candidates are advised to keep the copy of the Application Form with the copy of fee payment receipt for future reference.
- No further editing of application will be accepted by the Staff Selection Commission.
One must refer to official advertisement here http://online.bsscpatna.com/Adv_details_01010114.pdf
Post Author: Priyanka Singh