Bihar SSC Recruitment 2014: Advertisement of First Inter Level Examination [REVISED]
Bihar SSC Recruitment 2014 – Corrigendum Advertisement of 13120 Posts Through Inter Level Examination- Advertisement No: 06060114
With the recent announcement from Bihar SSC, applications are being invited for filling-up various positions of Clerical staff with the 1st Inter-Level Examination for the year 2014, across the state. This Inter-Level Examination will be held for 2 categories of posts; Category-A will test the Physical Fitness of the candidates along with Written Test and/or Interview, whereas Category-B will test eligibility only with Written Test and/or Interview.
The details of the vacancies and criteria for selection thereof are described as under:
Mode of Application:
The applications are intended to be filled through ONLINE mode only at the website of the Bihar SSC.
- Date of starting for Online Registration of Application: 1-September-2014
- Date of closing of Online Registration of Application: 11-October-2014
- Date for payment of fees: 2-September-2014 till 8-October-2014
Details of the vacancies:
Category-A Posts: (for these posts Physical Fitness Test/ and Physical Measurement Test will be applicable) Total 980 Posts [UR-505, BC-43, MBC-238, SC-146, ST-07, WBC-41]
- Forest Guard (Department of Environment & Forests): 693 Posts
- Dealing Assistant Sub-Inspector (Office of the DG Police): 87 Posts
- Typing Assistant Sub-Inspector (Office of the DG Police): 78 Posts
- Captain Instructor (Home (Special) Department): 122 Posts
Category-B Posts: (for these posts Physical Fitness Test/ and Physical Measurement Test WILL NOT BE applicable) Total 12140 Posts [UR-4775, BC-1097, MBC-2723, SC-2592, ST-474, WBC-479]
- Stenographer (Department of Environment & Forests): 21 Posts
- Assistant Urdu Translator (Urdu Directorate of Ministerial Secretariat): 96 Posts
- Steno-Typist (Food & Civil Supply Department): 61 Posts
- Steno-Typist (Labour Operations Department): 05 Posts
- Panchayat Secretary (Panchayati Raj Department): 3161 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (Food & Civil Supply Department): 45 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (Information & PR Department): 35 Posts
- Reader (Social Welfare Department): 02 Posts
- Weaving Instructor (Social Welfare Department): 01 Post
10. Lower Division Clerk (Department of Environment & Forests): 56 Posts
11. Revenue Clerk (Department of Revenue & Land Reforms): 4353 Posts
12. LDC-Hindi (Urdu Directorate of Ministerial Secretariat): 113 Posts
13. LDC-Urdu (Urdu Directorate of Ministerial Secretariat): 30 Posts
14. LDC (Minority Welfare Department): 71 Posts
15. LDC (Transport Department): 36 Posts
16. LDC (Industry Department, Directorate of Employment & Training): 77 Posts
17. LDC (Art, Culture and Youth Department): 112 Posts
18. LDC (Product Registration & Liquor Prohibition Department): 293 Posts
19. LDC (Directorate of Prisons & Welfare Services): 71 Posts
20. Bench Clerk (Food & Consumer Protection Department): 19 Posts
21. Bench Clerk (Social Welfare Department): 37 Posts
22. LDC (Directorate of Employment & Training-Backlog): 19 Posts
23. LDC (Directorate of Employment & Training-fresh): 28 Posts
24. LDC (Social Welfare Department): 18 Posts
25. Industrial Instructor (Social Welfare Department): 02 Posts
26. LDC (SBP Department): 184 Posts
27. LDC (ESIC-Labour Department): 12 Posts
28. LDC (Labour Operations Department): 57 Posts
29. Stenographer (Labour Operations Department): 09 Posts
30. LDC (GA Department): 1751 Posts
31. Bench Clerk (GA Department): 02 Posts
32. Stenographer (GA Department): 125 Posts
33. Lower Division Product Clerk (Product Registration & Liquor Prohibition Department): 48 Posts
34. Lower Division Clerk (SC & ST Development Department): 69 Posts
35. Information Assistant Gd-I (Tourism Department): 07 Posts
36. Lower Division Clerk (Water Resource Department): 511 Posts
37. Stenographer (Water Resource Department): 116 Posts
38. Assistant Accounts Clerk (Water Resource Department): 487 Posts
- Note: The actual vacancies may increase or decrease as per requirements and at discretion of SSC-Bihar.
- The rules of reservation for SC, ST, BC, EBC, WBC candidates are applicable as per the normal recruitment norms.
- The candidates selected for these positions will be eligible to receive remuneration in the scale of Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 and Grade Pay of Rs.1800/ Rs.1900/ Rs.2000/ Rs.2400/ Rs.2800 (as per the nature of posts) along with other perks and allowances.
Criteria for Age:
- The candidates should have attained a minimum age of 18 years and should not have crossed the max age limit of 37 years as on 1-August-2014.
- However, for the posts of Forest Guard the maximum age is limited to 23 years only.
- However, the age relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable for candidates belonging to respective identified categories (SC, ST, BC, EBC, WBC, etc.)
Criteria for Education & Physical:
- The applicant must have passed Intermediate (10+2 standard) by the last date of notification.
- For Clerical Posts, where Typing and Shorthand knowledge are required, the candidates need to have completed required training from a recognized institution in Type-Writing and Stenography, either/or in Hindi and English.
- For Group-A posts, the candidates should have the minimum physical standards as detailed on the detailed advertisement.
Application Fee and Intimation charges:
- For General/ BC/EBC: Rs.300
- For SC/ST: Rs.75
- The payment can be made through the system generated fee payment challan in any branch of State Bank of India in favour of Bihar SSC as per the instructions
- No other mode of fee payment will be accepted
- The selection will be made on the basis of performance in the Written Test Physical Fitness Test and Medical Test as per specific provisions as detailed on the detailed advertisement published at http://bssc.bih.nic.in/Advertisement/inter_01-09-14.pdf.
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply only through the ONLINE MODE at the website of the Bihar SSC at http://bssc.bih.nic.in . No other mode of application or applications on Hardcopy will be accepted.
- The candidates are requested to go through the detailed advertisement as available at http://bssc.bih.nic.in/Advertisement/inter_01-09-14.pdf, before applying ONLINE for these posts.
- The candidates should ensure that their personal email ID is kept active during the recruitment period
- The candidate should fill in competent details with factual information.
- The candidates should upload their photo and signature at appropriate spaces
- The candidates are advised to keep the copy of the Application Form with the copy of fee payment receipt for future reference.