The Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) is an Indian law that aims to guarantee the ‘right to work’ and ensure livelihood security in rural areas by providing at least 100 days of guaranteed wage employment in a financial year to every household whose adult members volunteer to do unskilled manual work. In this connection every state government is entitled to implement this scheme with support from the central government at Block and Panchayat level. The Bihar Rural Development Society is responsible to implement the MNREGA scheme for the state of Bihar.
With its recent announcement from Bihar Rural Development Society, a notice has been published to recruit competent individuals as Junior Engineers in MNREGA scheme on contractual basis for the year 2014-15.
The details of the vacancies and the eligibility criteria thereof are mentioned as under:
- Starting date of Online Submission of Application: 05-June-2014
- Last date for Online Submission of Application: 30-June-2014
Details of the Vacancies:
- Junior Engineer: 1290 Positions
- Arariya: 33 Posts
- Arwal: 10 Posts
- Aurangabad: 31 Posts
- Banka: 28 Posts
- Begusarai: 39 Posts
- Bhagalpur: 37 Posts
- Bhojpur: 34 Posts
- Buxar: 22 Posts
- Darbhanga: 50 Posts
- East Champaran: 63 Posts
- Gaya: 50 Posts
- Gopalganj: 36 Posts
- Jamui: 24 Posts
- Jehanabad: 15 Posts
- Kaimur: 23 Posts
- Katihar: 36 Posts
- Khagaria: 20 Posts
- Kishanganj: 19 Posts
- Lakhisarai: 12 Posts
- Madhepura: 26 Posts
- Madhubani: 61 Posts
- Munger: 16 Posts
- Muzaffarpur: 58 Posts
- Nalanda: 38 Posts
- Nawada: 28 Posts
- Paschim Champaran: 47 Posts
- Patna: 50 Posts
- Purnia: 38 Posts
- Rohtas: 37 Posts
- Saharsa: 24 Posts
- Samastipur: 58 Posts
- Saran: 50 Posts
- Seikhpura: 09 Posts
- Sheohar: 09 Posts
- Sitamarhi: 42 Posts
- Siwan: 45 Posts
- Supaul: 28 Posts
- Vaishali: 44 Posts
NOTE: Appropriate reservations will be applicable for SC/ST/BC and other deserving candidates from the state of Bihar.
Scale of Pay:
- The candidates selected for these positions will be eligible to receive a consolidated remuneration of Rs.20000 per month as decided by the Bihar Rural Development Society
- Other allowances and perks will be as per rules of Bihar Rural Development Society
- The candidates should have completed Degree/ Diploma in Engineering from a reputed institution/ university
NOTE: 20 Bonus marks will be added to the candidates for Degree qualification in Engineering
- The applicants should have attained minimum 21 years of age and should not have crossed maximum 37 years as on 1st day of January of the selection year.
- However, there will be relaxation for SC, OBC, and PWD candidates as per rules of the state government for the candidates of the State only.
- There is no Application Fee
Service Agreement and Period of Engagement:
- The applicants will have to sign a service agreement with the competent authorities if they are selected as per norms.
- Initially they will be engaged for a contractual period of 2 years from the date of joining, which may be revised later.
- These candidates cannot claim for permanent appointment in the State Government at any stage.
- The selection will be done through a Written Examination followed by a personal Interview and verification of Documentation as per the discretion of the Society
- Candidates will be selected in order of merit.
How To Apply:
- The candidates need to apply through Online Mode only as available on the portal of Rural Development Department of Bihar at http://rdd.bih.nic.in/
- The details of the application can be reviewed at http://brds.bih.nic.in/Advertisement1290.PDF , before applying online.
- The candidates should take appropriate precautions to fill in the form with accuracy of information and authenticity
- The candidates need to upload their signature and photographs at the appropriate spaces on the Online Application
- The candidates should keep a copy of their Online Application for future reference.
- The persons already applied for the vacancies against Junior Engineers, may apply afresh/ edit their earlier application with the same registration number and resubmit their applications as per the last date mentioned (30-June-2014)
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>