Central Selection Board of Constable Recruitment Notification for Fireman – 2012
Advertisement No: 02/2012
Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) is responsible for centralized constable recruitment for all services including Fire service. There are segregated sections of CSBC for different state level cadres, which manage the recruitment process at the state level.
With the recent notification from the CSBC, Bihar, applications are being invited against vacancies for Firemen in Bihar Fire Service for the year 2012. Detailed information regarding this advertisement can be obtained from the website of CSBC, Bihar at www.csbc.bih.nic.in
The details of the conditions for this departmental examination are briefed as under:
Name of the vacancies: Fireman
Cadre of recruitment: Bihar Fire Service (in accordance with the notification from Bihar Home Department)
- Starting date for sale of Application form: 13th of August 2012
- Last date for sale/receipt of application form: 22nd of September 2012
Number of Vacancies: 953
Segregation of Vacancies (reservation wise): SC – 152, ST – 10, Extreme BC – 171, BC-114, BC (Women) – 29, Unreserved – 477
Note: Reservation will benefit only native candidates of Bihar State. Other State/UT applicants will be treated under unreserved category
Pay Scale & Remunerations:
The selected candidates selected as Firemen in Bihar Fire Service will be entitled to receive remuneration in the scale of Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.1900.
The candidates will also be eligible for other facilities and remunerations as per norms
Who Can Apply:
Gender: Both Male & Female
Age: 18-23 years as on 1st January 2012
Upper age limit will be relaxed for 2 years for Male Candidates from BC and EBC and 3 years for female candidates from BC & EBC.
For SC/ ST candidates this relaxation will be applicable for 5 years for both Male and Female candidates
Academics: The candidates must have completed 10th/ SSC or Matriculation or Equivalent from a recognized board
Minimum Physical Fitness: The candidates applying for the Fireman positions will have to pass the Physical Standard Test and Physical Efficiency Test to be eligible for selection
The candidates applying for the jobs must pass through the Physical Fitness Test and appear for a written examination on the designated date.
The selection will be made on the basis of results of written examination and the Personal Interview
Application Form and Fees: The application form can be availed from the designated Post Offices as mentioned by the CSBC in Bihar.
The candidates have to remit the requisite application fees in shape of fee for purchase of Application form.
- Unreserved, BC and EBC (both Male and Female): Rs.200 (Pink Color Application Form)
- SC, ST (both Male and Female): Rs. 75 (Green Color Application Form)
How to Apply:
- The applicants have to apply through prescribed application form purchased from the designated Post Offices from Bihar state
- All information should be filled as requested in the application form
- The candidates need to put their signature and affix photographs at the designated spaces
- The application form must be filled in the candidate’s own handwriting
- Overwriting, Cutting and Erasing will disqualify the Application form
- Application form must be filled in English language only
Where to send the application Form:
- The application completed in all respect must be sent to the secretary, Central Selection Board of Constable, Back Harding Road, Patna, Bihar-800001 so as to reach the same by 22nd of September 2012.
- The application form can also be dropped by hand at the counter of the Officer of the Secretary, CSBC at Back Harding Road on working days in between 9 AM to 5 PM. Candidate has to submit the application form personally at the office counter.
- Please do not attach any form of certificate with the application form
- Application must be folded as per the indicated markings and should be submitted in a right sized envelop
- The application should be sent through Speed Post and Registered Post only
- Keep a copy of the filled in Application Form for future reference
- The Application Form Number is vital and you must keep that for reference
- The decision of the Board will be final and binding on the candidates
- No form of personification or canvassing will be excused
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement here http://csbc.bih.nic.in/Advt/Advt-BFS-CV-02-2012.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>