Bhilai Steel Plant, a flag bearer Plant of SAIL, invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Attendant cum Technician (Trainee), Operator cum Technician (Trainee), and Operator cum Technician (Boiler Operation).
Selected candidates as Attendant cum Technician (Trainee) and Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) will be on training for a minimum period of two years which can be extended by another two years as per requirement. On successful completion of training, they shall be considered for regular employment in S-3 grade for Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee), and S-1 grade for Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee).
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 29-December-2014
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28-January-2015
- Tentative Date of Written Test for OCT (Trainee), OCT (Boiler Operation): 15-February-2015
- Tentative Date of Written Test for ACT (Trainee): 22-February-2015
Name of the Posts along with Vacancies:
1. Attendant cum Technician (Trainee): 119 Vacancies
- Fitter: 29 Posts
- Electrician: 49 Posts
- Welder: 15 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic: 04 Posts
- Diesel Mechanic: 02 Posts
- HVD: 08 Posts
- Turner: 05 Posts
- Machinist: 07 Posts
2. Operator cum Technician (Trainee): 414 Vacancies
- Metallurgy: 195 Posts
- Electrical: 60 Posts
- Mechanical: 106 Posts
- Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics: 48 Posts
- Civil: 05 Posts
3). Operator cum Technician (Boiler Operation): 25 Vacancies
Age Limit as on 1-December-2014:
- For ACT (Trainee) and OCT (Trainee): Minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years
- For OCT Boiler Operation: Minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee): Candidates must have passed matriculation with 03 years full time Diploma in Engineering in the relevant discipline as Mechanical /Metallurgy/ Electrical/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics/ Civil from government recognized institute.
- Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee): Candidates must have passed matriculation with full time ITI in the relevant trade as Fitter for ACT-Fitter, Electrician for ACT-Electrician, Welder for ACT-Welder, Instrument Mechanic for ACT Instrument Mechanic, Diesel Mechanic for ACT-Diesel Mechanic, Turner for ACT-Turner and Machinist for ACT-Machinist from government recognized institute.For HVD Trade- Matriculation with Heavy Vehicle Driver (HVD) License having one
year experience in Operation of any Heavy Vehicle as on 01-December-2014.
- Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler Operations): Candidates must have passed matriculation with 03 years full time Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical/ Power Plant/ Production/ Instrumentation Engineering from government recognized institute. Candidate should also have Certificate of proficiency as a Boiler Operation Engineer.
Emoluments during Training:
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee): Rs.10700/- per month for the first year, and Rs.12200/- per month for the second year.
- Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee): Rs.8600/- per month for the first year, and Rs.10000/- per month for the second year.
- Attendant cum Technician (Trainee): Rs. 15830-3%-22150/- (S-1)
- Operator cum Technician (Trainee), and Operator cum Technician: Rs. 16800 – 3% – 24110/- (S-3)
Mode of Selection: Candidates will be selected on basis of Written Test, followed by Interview.
Application & Processing Fees:
- For General, OBC and departmental candidates (ACT [Trainee] posts): Rs.150/- as Application + Rs. 50/- as Processing fee
- For General, OBC and departmental candidates (OCT [Trainee & Boiler Operation] posts): Rs.250/- as Application + Rs. 50/- as Processing fee
- Candidates can make the payment in the form of Pay in slip (SBI Challan) paid in a specially opened account No. 32549519300 at Sector -1 Branch, Bhilai, on behalf of BSP, SAIL.
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates are exempted from payment of Application and Processing fees.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website of Steel Authority of India Limited, www.sail.co.in
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, breakout of vacancies/ reservations, required physical standards, detail selection process, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement from SAIL here http://sailcareers.com/pdf/Advt_2013-14_%20OCT_439_ACT_119_Corp_Off_Checked.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>