Bhilai Steel Plant (BSP) is a flag bearer Plant of SAIL and Eleven – times winner of Prime Minister’s Trophy for best Integrated Steel Plant in the country. Bhilai Steel Plant is India’s sole producer of rails and heavy steel plates and major producer of structural. BSP is in the process of modernizing and expanding its product units, raw material resources and other facilities to maintain its dominant position in the steel market.
In line with its recruitment project for the year 2013, BSP invites competent applications for various positions of Operator cum Technician (Trainee) are to be inducted in different specialties for its well-equipped and modern steel manufacturing facilities on the following terms & conditions:
- Starting date for Online submission of applications: 05-Oct-2013
- Final date for Online submission of applications: 04-Nov-2013
Details of job Positions: Total 330 Positions
- Operator cum Technician (Trainee) (Metallurgy): 58 Posts
- Operator cum Technician (Trainee) (Electrical): 25 Positions
- Operator cum Technician (Trainee) (Mechanical/ Mechtronics): 167 Positions
- Operator cum Technician (Trainee) (Computer Science/IT): 05 Positions
- Operator cum Technician (Trainee) (Electronics): 65 Positions
- Operator cum Technician (Trainee) (Instrumentation): 10 Position
- The candidates selected for the job position will be eligible for remuneration in the IDA Scale of S-3 in the range of Rs.9160-3%- Rs.13150
- During the training period the OCT-Trainee will be eligible for a consolidated remuneration of Rs.10700 per month during the first year and Rs.12200 per month during the second year of training
- Other perks and allowances will be applicable as per rules.
Training & Probation:
- Candidates selected for the above posts will be required to undergo, on the job training, for a period of 02 (two) years.
- On successful completion of two year’s training period they shall be regularized in S-3 grade and shall be placed under probation of 01 year.
Details of Academic Requirements:
- The candidates applying for the job positions must have completed Matriculation with Three year’s full time Diploma in Engineering in concerned branch as per the nature of posts.
- Candidates appearing for final examination are also eligible provided they should be able to produce Diploma/ Mark-sheets showing that they had passed the examination at the time of interview
The candidates applying for this position should have attained at least 18 years of age and should not have crossed 28 years as on 01-Sep-2013
NOTE: Relaxation in upper age limit for privileged category is applicable as per rules.
The applicants must pass the minimum physical standard requirement to be eligible for joining the posts. There will be a pre-recruitment medical examination for all selected candidates.
- For General and OBC: Rs.250/-
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs.50/-
- The fee can be remitted through a Pay Slip as available on the website of BSP SAIL at any branch of State Bank of India through a specially opened account No. 32549519300 maintained at Sector -1 Branch, Bhilai, on behalf of BSP, SAIL
- Eligible shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for a Written Test, information for which will be provided in the Admit Card.
- Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Written Test will be intimated to appear in Interview.
How to apply:
- Interested candidates would be required to apply online only through SAIL’s website at www.sail.co.in through the link “Career with SAIL” and then BSP/Bhilai Steel Plant.
- No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- The candidates should have latest passport size photograph as well as signature in digital form to upload during the application form submission
- The candidates are advised to read carefully instructions for online submission of application.
- Any form of misconduct may subject to rejection of candidature
- The decision of Bhilai Steel Plant (SAIL) will be final and binding on the candidates.
One must refer to official advertisement here http://sail.shine.com