Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Bhopal invites applications from experienced Engineers for its Transformer Divisions at Bhopal and Jhansi. Candidates will be selected on the basis of interview.
Most Important Dates:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 01-August-2015
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 22-August-2015
Last Date for Receipt of Hardcopy of Online Application: 29-August-2015
Number of Vacancies as per Departments:
- Transformer Engineering: 06 Posts
- Transformer Manufacturing: 03 Posts
- Transformer Erection & Commissioning & FES: 02 Posts
- Power Transformer Design: 02 Posts
- Non-Power Transformer Design: 01 Post
Educational Qualification Criteria: Candidates must have completed Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering.
Post Qualification Experience: Candidates should have experience of 09 years in E3 Grade, 12 years in E4 Grade, and 15 years in E5 Grade.
Upper Age Limit as on 01-August-2015:
E3 Grade: 36 years
E4 Grade: 39 years
E5 Grade: 42 years
E3 Grade: Rs 32900-58000/-
E4 Grade: Rs 36600-62000/-
E5 Grade: Rs 43200-66000/-
- General and OBC category candidates: Rs 250/-
- SC/ ST, Physically Challenged and Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Candidates can make the payment in favour of M/s BHEL, Bhopal through SBI Collect Portal.
Candidates are further suggested to send the printout of online submitted application along with acknowledgement slips (generated after online submission of application form), copies of documents/ certificates as per requested in official advertisement by ordinary post to Post Box No. 35, Post Office – Piplani, Piplani, BHEL, Bhopal, Pin- 462022
For complete detail on this recruitment please go through official recruitment notification from Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, here, careers.bhelbpl.co.in/exp_engineer.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>