BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd.) serves the core sector companies pertaining to Power, Transmission, Industry, Transportation (Railway), Renewable Energy, Oil & Gas and Defense. BHEL currently operates at more than 150 project sites across India and abroad. BHEL has been conferred Maharatna Status by the Government of India.
BHEL, with its present notification has invited applications from young, talented, and enthusiastic Engineers from Civil (12 Nos) and Mechanical (06 Nos.) disciplines to join its team. The engagement for these positions will be done through contractual recruitment norm for a fixed tenure of 1 Year/ 2 years.
The details of the eligibility criteria and the recruit norms are as under:
- Date of commencement of online submission of applications: 12-Aug-2014
- Last date of online submission of applications: 02-Sep-2014
- Last date receipt of hardcopy of applications: 09-Sep-2014 till Office Hours
- Last date receipt of hardcopy of applications from far-flung areas: 16-Sep-2014 till Office Hours
- Date for determining educational eligibility and experience: 30-Jul-2014
Details of the Vacancies:
- Executive (Civil Engineer): 12 Posts
- Executive (Mechanical Engineer): 06 Posts
Vacancies with project site and Tenure of Engagement:
- Bellary: 01 Post (Civil) for 1 year of engagement
- Raichur (Yeramarus): 03 Posts (Civil-02, Mechanical-01) for 1 year of engagement
- Suratgarh: 04 Posts (Civil) for 2 years of engagement
- Barauni: 02 Posts (Civil-01, Mechanical-01) for 2 years of engagement
- Anpara: 01 Post (Civil) for 1 year of engagement
- Meja: 02 Posts (Civil-01, Mechanical-01) for 2 years of engagement
- Nagarnar: 03 Posts (Civil-02, Mechanical-01) for 2 years of engagement
- Kemeng: 01 Post (Mechanical) for 2 years of engagement
- Turial: 01 Post (Mechanical) for 2 years of engagement
- Out of the total 18 posts, 10 Posts are Unreserved, 02 posts reserved for SC, 01 Post reserved for ST, 04 Posts reserved for OBC-NCL and 01 Post reserved for Physically challenged candidates.
- The candidates should not have exceeded 33 years (for General/ Unreserved category) with one year of experience as on 01-Aug-2014.
- However, Age relaxation for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories will be applicable according to Govt. Rules.
- Executive (Civil): The applicants must have completed Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent. These candidates must have minimum 1 year experience in either, (1) Supervision of Civil/ Structural works at site for Power plants/ Coal & Ash handling plant/ other Industrial buildings and structures, Or, (2) Project Management of Civil/ Structural works at site for Power plants/ Coal & Ash handling plant/ other Industrial buildings and structures, Or, (3) Experience in “Design/ Engineering” of Civil/ Structural Works for Bulk material handling/ coal handling/ Ash Handling/ other industrial buildings and structures.
- Executive (Mechanical): The applicants must have completed Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent. These candidates must have minimum 1 year experience in either, (1) Supervision of Mechanical Erection & Commissioning works at site involving site activities like erection, testing, commissioning of Bulk Material/ Coal handling system/ Ash handling system/ other industrial equipments, Or, (2) Experience in “Design/ Engineering” of Mechanical systems/ equipments for Bulk material/ Coal handling plant/ Ash handling plant/ other industrial equipments.
- The candidates selected for these executive positions will be offered a monthly remuneration of Rs.46920 (consolidated) till the end of financial year 2014-15 or till 1 years of their engagement.
- The pay will be revised after the first year of engagement as per rules of BHEL
- There will be other allowances applicable for such candidates as per the regulations of BHEL.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the personal Interview.
- The candidates have to clear the Pre-Employment Medical Test decided by BHEL before joining.
- All candidates are required to pay a non-refundable Processing Fee of Rs. 200 (Rupees two hundred only) by means of a Bank Demand draft drawn in favor of BHEL, ISG payable at Bangalore.
How to Apply:
- Candidates fulfilling all eligibility criteria can apply through ONLINE mode of application as available at the website of BHEL, ISG at www.bhelisg.com or http://careers.bhel.in
- The candidates are requested to read through the complete advertisement at the above web portal before applying for these posts
- The factual details are to be entered through the Application Form
- After completion of Online Application the candidates are advised to take a print-out of the same and attach that along with other necessary credential certificates and antecedents and send that to the address mentioned below so as to reach by the last date mentioned 09-Sep-2014
- The envelope containing application will be super-scribed as “Application for The Post of ………………………… (Executive- Civil/ Mechanical)”
- Office Address to submit completed application:
The Addl. General Manager (HR),
BHEL/Industrial Systems Group
Prof. CNR Rao Circle, IISc (PO), PB No.1249,
Malleswaram, Bangalore-560 012