BHEL is an established name in India in the field of power generation and all the aspects related to power. Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd is engaged in the design, engineering, manufacture, construction, testing, commissioning and servicing of a wide range of products and services for the core sectors companies pertaining to Power, Transmission, Industry, Transportation (Railway), Renewable Energy, Oil & Gas and Defence. BHEL has 16 manufacturing divisions, 2 repair units, 4 regional offices, 8 service centres and 15 regional centres and currently operate at more than 150 project sites across India and abroad. BHEL has been conferred Maharatna Status by the Government of India.
BHEL, with its present notification has invited applications from young, talented, and enthusiastic persons to join at Artisans for its Heavy Power Equipment Plant at BHEL Ramachandrapuram, at Hyderabad for 2013.
The details of the eligibility criteria and the recruit norms as as under: Employment Notice No. HY/01/2013
- Date of Commensement of Online Registration: 14-Sept-2013
- Last date of Online Submission of Application: 05-Oct-2013
- Last date of receipt of Hardcopy of the Application at BHEL: 12-Oct-2013
- Last date of receipt of Hardcopy of the Application at BHEL (from far-flung areas): 17-Oct-2013
- Date of Written Test: 10-Nov-2013
Details of the Vacancies: Total Vacancy: 800 Numbers
- Artisan (Mechinist): 245
- Artisan (Turner): 164
- Artisan (Fitter): 285
- Artisan (Blacksmith): 05
- Artisan (Welder): 59
- Artisan (Carpenter): 05
- Artisan (Electrician): 37
Reservation of Posts:
- Total Post 800, out of which UR-400, SC-128, ST-56, OBC-216 & Ex-SM-116 & PWD-32 Posts
Details of Eligibility:
- Age: Upper age limit as on 01-Sept-2013 is 27 years for all candidates. Age relaxation for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories will be according to Govt. Rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must be holding a National Trade Certificate (NTC)/ NAC after completion of Matriculation/ SSC and should have acquired at least 60% marks (55% for SC/ST candidates). The candidates should have working knowledge of Telugu.
- During Probation-cum-Training Period of 1 year: Rs.11000 consolidated
- Diring regular joining in Artisan (Grade-IV): Rs.11700 – Rs.23000 along with other perks and remunerations
- For General/ OBC candidates: Rs.125
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Fees Exempted
- The fees can be remitted in shape of cash deposit challan as available at the website of the BHEL in any branch of State Bank of India in Powerjyoti A/C no: 32838381735 maintained at Ramachandrapuram branch, Hyderabad in favor of Bharat heavy Electricals Limited.
- No other mode of fee payment will be accepted.
Period of Recruitment:
- The candidates selected as Artisans for selected disciplines will be recruited at BHEL purely on contractual Basis for a period of 1 year from the date of joining.
- On successful completion of training-cum-probation period of 1 year these candidates may be allowed to join BHEL as Artisan-Grade-IV in the concerned pay grade.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Test and Personal Interview. Only meritorious candidates on the basis of their performance will be invited for joining at BHEL.
- The Written Test will be tri-lingual with question papers in English/ Hindi and Telugu languages.
For Best Apperentice/ Runners-Up Apperentice:
- These candidates need to submit their application through proper procedure. However, they will be exempted from applying the Written Test and they will be selected directly for Interview.
- Upon selection, these candidates will be joining the same grade with 2 advance increments.
How to Apply: Apply Here
- Candidates fulfilling all eligibility criteria can apply through Online mode at the website of BHEL at http://www.careers.bhel.in
- The candidates are requested to read through the complete advertisement at http://recruit1.bhelhyd.co.in/formats/advt.pdf before applying Online for these posts
- The factual details are to be entered through the Online Application
- After completion of Online Submission of Application the candidates are advised to take printout of the Acknowledgement Recript and attach that along with other necessary credential certificates and antecedents and send that to the address mentioned below so as to reach by the date notified (12-Oct-2013) by ORDINARY POST only
- Address to send completed application along with acknowledgement slip:
Post Bag No: 09, Mukhya Dak Ghar
BHEL RC Puram HE, Hyderabad – 502032
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>