Bharat Electronics Ltd, a Navaratna Defence PSU, invites online application from eligible registered candidates in Employment Exchange of Uttar Pradesh only for the posts of Engineering Assistant Trainee and Technician ‘C’ for its Ghaziabad Unit.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: January 15, 2014
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: January 30, 2014
- Closing Date for Receipt of Print out of Online Application: February 06, 2014
- Date of Written Test: March 02, 2014
- Availability of Admit Card Download Option: February 24, 2014 [Note: Candidates are suggested to download the admit card from the official website only. Admit Cards for written test/ Interview will not be sent by post.]
- Announcement of Written Test Result: March 10, 2014
Name of the Posts along with corresponding vacancies:
1- Engineering Assistant Trainee (EAT) :- (General-12, SC-5, OBC-7)
- Electrical: 02 positions
- Electronics: 10 positions
- Mechanical: 12 positions
2-Technician ‘C’ :- (General-06, OBC- 06 posts)
- Electronics Mechanic: 03 positions
- Fitter: 07 positions
- Welder: 02 positions
Total Number of Vacancies: 36
Upper Age Limit: 28 years as on July 31, 2013
- Engineering Assistant Trainee: WG-VI, Rs.10050-3%-25450 + admissible allowances
- Technician ‘C’: WG-IV, Rs.8740-3%-22150 + admissible allowances
- Engineering Asst Trainee: Candidates must possess full time Diploma in Engineering from a recognized institute with 60% marks for Gen/OBC candidates and 50% marks for SC/ST/PWD category candidates.
- Technician ‘C’: Candidates must have completed SSLC+ITI with 1 year apprenticeship training, National Apprenticeship Certificate Course with 60% marks for Gen/OBC candidates and 50% marks for SC/ST/PWD category candidates.
For General and OBC candidates: Rs. 300/-
For SC/ST/PWD category candidates: No Fee
Candidates will have to pay the fee in form of Demand Draft/ Bankers Cheque on any Scheduled Bank (preferably State Bank of India) payable at Ghaziabad in favor of Bharat Electronics Limited.
Selection Process: Written Test, followed by Interview
Written test Centers: Delhi, and Ghaziabad
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
Eligible candidates may apply online through Official website of Bharat Electronics Ltd.
Candidates are suggested to take print out of completed online application form having auto generated registration number, and send it along with requested Demand Draft/ Bankers Cheque and copies of documents by ordinary post to the “Post Box No. 4334, Kalkaji Head Post Office, New Delhi-110 019”.