Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defense in 1954 to meet the specialized electronic needs of the Indian defense services. Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company servicing the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad.
BEL is among an elite group of public sector undertakings which have been conferred the Navratna status by the Government of India. BEL today is a customer focused company providing state-of-the-art products & solutions at competitive prices, meeting the demands of quality, delivery & service.
With its recent announcement, the BEL is inviting competent candidature to be permanently engaged in 05 vacancies of Technician-C (Electronic Mechanic/ Mechanic-cum-Operator/ Electronics Communication Systems-MOECS/ Radio & TV Mechanic) & 03 vacancies of Technician-C (Fitter) for its Chennai Unit. Candidates who have been registered with any of the Employment Exchanges in Tamil Nadu can only apply for these positions.
The details are mentioned as under:
Important dates to reckon for:
- Last date for Receipt of Application: 12-June-2014
Details of Vacancies:
- Technician-C (Electronic Mechanic/ Mechanic-cum-Operator/ Electronics Communication Systems-MOECS/ Radio & TV Mechanic): 05 Posts
- Technician-C (Fitter): 03 Posts
- Out of the total 08 Posts, 02 Posts are reserved for SC category, 02 Posts for OBC category and remaining 04 Posts are open to all.
- The candidates selected for these positions will receive remuneration in the scale of WG-IV / CP-V in the range of Rs.8740 – Rs.22150 per month with a 3% increment per annum as per IDA pattern.
- Other allowances will be admissible as per the rules of BEL
Age Specific Norms:
- The applicants should not have exceeded more than 28 years as on 01-May-2014
- However, relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable for eligible candidates as per the central government norms.
- The candidates should have completed ITI + one year apprenticeship training OR, should have completed 3 years National Apprenticeship Certificate Course in the concerned trades to be eligible to apply for these positions.
- Candidates who have not completed their Diploma / ITI as on the date of application and who do not possess the required documents are not eligible to apply for these posts.
- Candidates who have undergone Apprenticeship Training in a Public Sector Undertaking/ Government organizations will be given preference.
Minimum Percentage of Marks:
- General / OBC candidates: Should have secured at least 60% marks (aggregate of all years / semesters) and above in ITI / NAC.
- SC/ST candidates: Should have secured minimum 50% marks.
- With respect to ITI the aggregate marks shall include marks secured in Apprenticeship training as well.
Employment Exchange Registration:
- The candidates must have been registered with any of the Employment Exchanges in Tamil Nadu to be eligible to apply for these posts.
- Knowledge of Tamil is essential for all these posts.
Rs.300 (Rupees Three Hundred Only plus bank charges as applicable)
- The fees can be paid through the Bankers Cheque/ Demand Draft drawn in any scheduled commercial bank in favor of Bharat Electronics Limited, and should be payable at Chennai.
- For SC candidates: Fees exempted
Mode of Selection:
- The selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Written Test and Interview as per the guidelines of BEL.
- A merit list will be prepared on the basis of Aggregate of Marks and candidates will be called for Written Test and from there to Interview.
- The final selection will be done on a merit ranking order.
How to Apply:
- The interested applicants must apply through the prescribed format of application form as available at the website of BEL at http://www.bel-india.com/
- The candidates are advised to read through the detailed advertisement as available at http://bel-india.com/sites/default/files/Web-AD-ITI.pdf, before applying for these posts.
- The candidates should fill-up correct details in their Application forms.
- Any wrong or misleading information may subject to disqualification of candidature.
- The applications completed in all respect, attached with all essential certificates in support of age, education and special considerations, should reach the below mentioned address on or before the last date specified (12-June-2014)
- The applications should be enclosed in an envelope and should be super-scribed with “The name of the Post Applied for” in bold and capital letters.
- The applications should be sent by ORDINARY POST only.
- Address to send completed application:
The Deputy General Manager (HR & A)
Bharat Electronics Limited
Nandambakkam Post, Chennai – 600 089, TN
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>