Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2014 For Deputy Engineer in E-II Grade
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defense in 1954 to meet the specialized electronic needs of the Indian defense services. Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company servicing the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad.
BEL is among an elite group of public sector undertakings which have been conferred the Navratna status by the Government of India. BEL today is a customer focused company providing state-of-the-art products & solutions at competitive prices, meeting the demands of quality, delivery & service.
With its recent announcement, the BEL is inviting competent candidature for the positions of Deputy Engineers in E-II grade on Fixed term basis for a period of three years for its SCCS SBU of Ghaziabad unit.
The details of the vacancies are mentioned as under:
Important dates to reckon for:
- Last date for Receipt of Application: 27-Mar-2014
Details of Vacancies:
- Deputy Engineer (E-II Grade): 30 Posts (Reservation will be as per the norms of Central Government)
- The candidates selected as Deputy Engineers will be eligible for a remuneration in the scale of Rs.16400 – Rs.40500 with a 3% increment per annum as per IDA pattern in Grade-II.
- Other allowances and perks will be applicable as per norms.
- The applicants should not have completed more than 25 years of age as on 01-Mar-2014.
- However, relaxation in upper age limit for privileged category will be applicable as per the standard government norms.
Academics & Experience:
- The candidates should have completed BE/ B.Tech Degree or equivalent in the branches of Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Communication/ Telecommunication with first class (minimum 60% marks in aggregate, which is relaxed as pass marks for SC/ ST/ PWD).
- Candidates having experience in Cellular Communication Networks will be offered advantages.
Period of Engagement:
- The candidates joining BEL as Deputy Engineers (Gr.-II) will be procured for employment for a fixed period of 3 years only.
- No extension may be granted to these candidates.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD: Fees Exempted
- For all others: Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only)
- The fees can be paid in shape of crossed Demand Draft drawn on any Scheduled Bank (preferably State Bank of India) in favor of Bharat Electronics Limited, and should be payable at Ghaziabad.
Mode of Selection:
- The selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Written Test and a Personal Interview as per the norms stated by BEL.
- The applicants need to produce all original documents with respect to their age, nativity, academics, experience, etc. during the time of Interview.
How to Apply:
- The interested applicants must apply through the prescribed format of application form as available at the website of BEL at http://www.bel-india.com/ or at http://bel-india.com/recruitment
- Prior to submission of application the candidates need to read through the detailed advertisement as available at http://bel-india.com/detailedadvtforDyEngineers
- Those candidates who have not completed Engineering Degree need not apply for these posts.
- The applications completed in all respect, attached with all essential certificates in support of age, education and special considerations, should reach the below mentioned address on or before the last date specified (27-Mar-2014)
- Address to send completed application:
The Sr. DGM (HR&A),
Bharat Electronics Limited
Ghaziabad Unit, U.P.