Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navaratna Defence Public Sector Undertaking, invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Engineering Assistant Trainee, and Technician “C” for its Ghaziabad Unit.
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Applications: 17-September-2014
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 01-October-2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard copy of Application: 07-October-2014
Details of Vacancies:
1. Engineering Assistant Trainee (EAT): 22 Posts (General-11, OBC-05, SC-05, ST-01)
- Electronics: 09 Posts
- Mechanical: 11 Posts
- Electrical: 02 Posts
2. Technician “C”: 14 Posts (General-08, SC-05, OBC–01)
- Electronics Mechanic: 03 Posts
- Fitter: 09 Posts
- Welder: 02 Posts
Age Limit: The candidates should not exceed maximum age of 28 years as on 31-August-2014.
- Engineering Assistant Trainee (EAT): 3 years full time Diploma in Engineering from a recognized institute with 60% marks for General/ OBC and 55% marks for SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates.
- Technician “C”: SSLC+ITI+1 year apprenticeship training, National Apprenticeship Certificate Course with 60% marks for General/OBC and 55% marks for SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates.
- Engineering Assistant Trainee (EAT): Rs.10050-3%-25450 + admissible allowances
- Technician “C”: Rs.8740-3%-22150 + admissible allowances
Application Fee: Rs. 300/-
- Candidates can make the payment in the form Demand Draft/ Bankers Cheque, drawn on any Scheduled Bank (preferably State Bank of India) in favour of ‘Bharat Electronics Limited’, payable at Ghaziabad.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online only through official website of Bharat Electronics Limited, https://jobapply.in/belgzb2014 or www.bel-india.com
Candidates are suggested to take print out of completed online application and send it along with requested Demand Draft/ Bankers Cheque, and copies of documents through ordinary post to Post Box No. 3057, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110 003.
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, detail selection process, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement from BEL here http://bel-india.com/sites/default/files/Adv-Eng.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>