Bharat Electronics Ltd., invites applications from interested and eligible candidates for the posts of Technician and Engineering Assistant Trainee positions.
Candidates selected for the post Engineering Assistant Trainee will undergo training for an initial period of one year during which they will be paid stipend of Rs. 4,000/- per month. On successful completion of the training and on passing the gradation test candidates will be placed on the regular pay scales.
Most Important Date:
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 20-April-2015
Name of the Positions along with Number of Vacancies Advertised:
- Electronic Mechanic: 19 Posts
- Fitter: 04 Posts
- Machinist: 03 Posts
Engineering Assistant Trainee (EAT)
- Mechanical: 17 Posts
- Electronics: 29 Posts
- Computer Science: 01 Post
- Chemical: 02 Posts
Upper Age Limit As on 01-April-2015: 28 years for general candidates, 31 years for OBC category candidates, and 33 years for SC/ ST category candidates. PWD candidates will be extended age relaxation by 10 years.
Educational Qualification Criteria:
- Technician- C: Candidates should have completed ITI, and one year apprenticeship; OR 3 years National Apprenticeship Certificate Course.
- Engineering Assistant Trainee (EAT): Candidates should have completed 3 years full time diploma in Engineering.
Candidates having Knowledge of Kannada and registration in any of the Employment Exchanges of Karnataka is preferable.
- Technician -C: Wage Group IV / Career Path V/ Pay Scale Rs. 8740-3%-22150/- + admissible allowance
- Engineering Assistant Trainee (EAT): Wage Group VII / Career Path VI/ Pay Scale Rs. 10050-3%-25450 + admissible allowances
Application Fee: Rs. 300/- [Download Challan]
- SC/ ST category candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Candidates can make the payment in form of bank challan. Applicants are suggested to deposit the fee in form of triplicate bank challan to the nearest State Bank of India branch.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test/ interview.
How to Apply: Download Application Form
Eligible candidates may send duly completed application form in prescribed format, along with requested company’s copy of the challan, requisite documents/ certificates as suggested in official advertisement by ordinary post to the Manager (HR/Central) Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru 560 013.
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official recruitment notification from BEL, here, BEL India Recruitment 2015 Notification For ITI and Diploma Holders for Bengaluru Unit.
One must updated with official recruitment page http://bel-india.com/recruitment
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>