Bharat Electronics Limited invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Engineering Assistant Trainee in various desciplines as Electrical, Electronics, and Mechanical.
Selected candidates will be on training for a period of one year. On successful completion of training, candidates will be placed in WG-VII [Rs 10050-3%-25450/-].
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:28-January-2015
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 14-February-2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 21-February-2015
- Date of Written Test: 15-March-2015 [1000 to 1200 hours]
- Result of Written Test: 18-March-2015
Name of the Posts along with Vacancies:
Engineering Assistant Trainee (EAT) – 11 Posts (Unreserved- 05, OBC- 02, SC- 03, ST- 01)
Discipline Wise Recruitment:
- Electrical – 2 Posts
- Electronics – 6 Posts
- Mechanical – 3 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates should not have exceeded 28 years of maximum age as on 01-January-2015.
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have completed three years full time Diploma in Engineering with 60% (50% for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates), from a recognized institute in Electronics/ Mechanical/ Electrical disciplines.
Mode of Selection: Selection will be made on the basis of written test, and interview.
Application Fee: Rs. 300/-
- Candidates are suggested to pay the fee in form of Demand Draft drawn preferably on State Bank of India, payable at Ghaziabad, in favour of Bharat Electronics Limited.
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
Eligible candidates may apply online through official website of BEL, www.belindia.com
Applicants are further suggested to send duly completed Print Version of Online Application Form having Auto Generated Registration Number along with requested Demand Draft/ Pay Order in original, self-attested copies of documents/ certificates as suggested in official advertisement, ordinary post to Post Box No. 3076, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110 003
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>