Bharat Electronics Limited invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Engineer- Data Center & Application Development, Engineer- Technical Support & Development, and Engineer- Project Coordination & Logistics on contract basis initially for one year for the project being implemented by Smart Cards Division.
Duration of contract may be extended depending on the progress of the project and performance of the candidate.
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 19-March-2015
- Last Date for online Registration: 26-March-2015
Name of the Posts along with Vacancies:
- Engineer- Data Center & Application Development: 19 Posts
- Engineer- Technical Support & Development: 08 Posts
- Engineer- Project Coordination & Logistics: 06 Posts
Upper Age Limit: 25 years as on 01-April-2015.
- Data Center & Application Development/ Technical Support & Development: Candidate should have completed BE/ B.Tech (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Science and Information Technology, Information Technology, Electronics & Communication, Electrical & Electronics, Telecommunication, MCA, M.Sc (CS, IT) from a recognized University/ Institution; with 1st class.
- Project Coordination & Logistics: Candidate should have completed BE/ B.Tech (Industrial Engineering/ Mechanical) with 1st class from a recognized University/ Institution for General and OBC category candidates; and Pass Class for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
- Data Center & Application Development: Rs. 18000/-per month
- Technical Support & Development: Rs. 21000/-per month
- Project Coordination & Logistics: Rs. 18000/-per month
Mode of Selection: Selection will be made on the basis of written test, followed by interview.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through BEL’s official website i.e www.bel-inda.com
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official recruitment advertisement from BEL, here, http://bel-india.com/sites/default/files/Recruitments/Web%20Ad-Comp%20Smart%20Cards-26.03.2015.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>