The Engineering Services Division/ Bangalore Complex of Bharat Electronics Limited invites applications from interested and eligible candidates for posts of Senior Engineer and Deputy Engineer on fixed tenure basis, for a period of three years, for execution of major projects in North Eastern/ Coastal India/ Karnataka.
Most Important Date:
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 25-October-2014
Name of the Positions along with Number of Vacancies Advertised:
- Sr. Engineer (Civil): 07 Vacancies
- Sr. Engineer (Mechanical): 02 Vacancies
- Sr. Engineer ((Electrical/ Electrical& Electronics Engineering): 01 Vacancy
- Deputy Engineer (Civil): 03 Vacancies
- Deputy Engineer (Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering): 01 Vacancy
Upper Age Limit:
Candidates should not be more than 32 years for Senior Engineer, and 28 years for Deputy Engineer post as on 01-October-2014.
Educational Qualification Criteria:
- Sr. Engineer (Civil) and Deputy Engineer (Civil) Post: Candidates must have passed BE in Civil Engineering.
- Sr. Engineer (Mechanical): Candidates must have passed BE in Mechanical Engineering.
- Sr. Engineer (Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering), and Deputy Engineer (Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering): Candidates must have passed BE in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics)
Candidates should posses four years of relevant experiences for the post Sr. Engineer, and one year of relevant experiences for the post Dy. Engineer.
- Senior Engineer [Grade E-III]: Rs. 20600 -3%- 46500/- plus other allowances as per norms
- Deputy Engineer [Grade E-II]: Rs. 16400 -3%- 40500/- plus other allowances as per norms
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected through Written Test, followed by an Interview.
Candidates will have to qualify in written test to appear in interview.
Application Fee: Get Challan here
For General/ OBC category candidates: Rs. 500/-
SC/ST & PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Applicants are suggested to download and print the bank challan available on the BEL website. SBI Challan (in triplicate) must be filled by the applicant and submitted to the nearest SBI Branch along with requested fee plus bank charges.
Candidates are suggested to collect the candidate copy and company copy of bank challan from bank. Applicants must be ensuring that the unique transaction number (Journal Number) must be written by bank officer on challan.
Applicants are further suggested not forget to attach the Company’s copy of the challan along with the application form.
Here on How to Apply: Get Application Format
Eligible candidates may send duly completed application form in prescribed format along with company copy of bank challan, required documents as suggested in official advertisement, by super scribing “the post applied for _____” on top of the envelope, through post /courier to
Manager (HR/ES & D&E), Engineering Services Division, Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli, Bangalore – 560013
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, detail insight on required experiences, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment notification from BEL here http://bel-india.com/sites/default/files/ES%20manpower%20file%201.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>