Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited invites application from eligible candidates for the posts of Project Director (PD), Assistant Project Director (APD), IT Coordinator, Data Entry Operator (DEO) and Office Assistant on contract basis.
Last date for submission of application: September 09, 2013.
Name of the Posts:
- Project Director (PD) – 1 Post At Delhi/ Noida
- Assistant Project Director (APD) – 12 Posts, one Each at Delhi/ Noida, Chandigarh, Lucknow, Bhopal, Pune, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Patna, Hyderabad, Bhubneshwar, Guwahati and Jaipur
- IT Coordinator – 1 Post At Delhi/ Noida
- Office Assistant – 12 Posts, one each at Delhi/ Noida, Chandigarh, Lucknow, Bhopal, Pune, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Patna, Hyderabad, Bhubneshwar, Guwahati and Jaipur
- Data Entry Operator – 12 Posts, one each at Delhi/ Noida, Chandigarh, Lucknow, Bhopal, Pune, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Patna, Hyderabad, Bhubneshwar, Guwahati and Jaipur
Total Number of Vacancies: 38
For SC/ST/PH candidates: No fee
For all other category candidates: Rs. 300/-
Candidates are suggested to pay the fee in form of demand draft drawn in favor of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited payable at New Delhi.
- Project Director (PD): Rs. 30,000-35,000/-
- Assistant Project Director: Rs. 20,000-25000/-/-
- IT Coordinator: Rs. 12,000-15,000/-
- Office Assistant, and Data Entry Operator: 10,000-12,000/-
- Project Director (PD) and Assistant Project Director: Degree in Electronics Engineering or Master of Science in Physics with Electronics with required experience and Proficiency in computer operations in particular MS-Office Package
- IT Coordinator: MCA/Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology with required experience and proficiency in computer operations.
- Office Assistant: Graduate in Arts/Commerce/Science with e typing proficiency of 40 WPM
- Data Entry Operator: Degree in Arts/Commerce/Science with diploma in computer operations and proficiency in MSOffice package with typing proficiency of 40 WPM.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send duly completed application form in prescribed format in all manners along with CV, copies of educational/ experience certificates duly self attested and Demand Draft in BECIL Corporate Office.
For more information on this recruitment such as required experience, prescribed application format and much more, please refer to official advertisement from BECIL, here http://www.becil.com/Admin_Doc/Recruitment-Mission_Digitalisation.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>