Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike Recruitment 2014 for 4000 Posts of Poura Karmikas
Bengaluru, the IT and Bio-Technology capital of India, is popularly known as the Silicon Valley of the east. Bengaluru is now a metropolis of unusual characteristics also is regarded as the Knowledge Capital of the country. Bruhat Bengaluru is developing multi-laterally as one of most vital cities for cultural, intellectual and social developments.
With the recent announcement from the Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagar Palike (BBMP), there are huge vacancies for the positions of Poura Karmiks through direct recruitment in Health Department as Cleaners on permanent basis. These karmiks will be engaged in Solid Waste Management, Road Cleaning, Cleaning of drains and other similar jobs under the management of BBMP.
The details of eligibility conditions and the criteria for selection are described in brief underneath.
- Date of publication of Notification: 01-July-2014
- Starting date for submission of Online Application: 02-July-2014
- Starting date for availability of Offline Application: 02-July-2014
- Last date for submission of Online Application: 26-July-2014
- Last date for receipt of physical copy of Offline Application/ hardcopy of online application: 31-July-2014
Name of the Position: Poura Karmik
No of vacancies: 4000 Posts
Details of reservation:
The total posts are reserved as per the Municipal Commissionerate Regulations:
For the 92% Reserved Posts: Total 3680 Posts
- G.M-1840, Cat.-I-147, Cat-2A-552, Cat-2B-147, Cat-3A-147, Cat-3B-184, SC-552, & ST-111 out of which Others-740, Women-1104, Rural-921, PWD-188, EX.SM-365, K.M.C.-181, P.D.P.-181
For the remaining 08% Posts (Applicable to Hyderabad-Karnataka Region): Total 320 Posts
- G.M-160, Cat.-I-13, Cat-2A-47, Cat-2B-13, Cat-3A-13, Cat-3B-16, SC-48, & ST-10 out of which Others-66, Women-97, Rural-84, PWD-19, EX.SM-29, K.M.C.-12, P.D.P.-12
Pay Scale and Remunerations:
- The selected candidates will be eligible for a scale pay in the range of Rs.9600 – Rs.14550 in addition to other allowances as admissible for employees of BBMP.
- The candidate must look into the direct advertisement as available at http://bbmp.gov.in/documents/10180/0/Poura%20Karmika%20notification.pdf, for details of Educational Eligibility.
Age of the Candidates:
- The candidates should have attained a minimum age of 18 years and should not exceed the maximum age of 40 years as on the scheduled date on this advertisement.
- However, the maximum age is relaxed for reserved category of candidates as per rules.
- For General category candidates: Rs.200 (Rupees One hundred only)
- For others as classified as backward/ reserved communities: Rs.100 (Rupees One Hundred only)
- The application fee is to be submitted as detailed on the original advertisement on or before the stipulated date.
- The selection for the posts of will be conducted through a Personal Interview.
- The BBMP may conduct a written examination, if it desires so.
- The selection will be done on a Merit Ranking basis.
Mode of Application: ONLINE / OFFLINE mode
How to Apply:
- A candidate can apply ONLINE through the website of BBMP at http://bbmp.gov.in/
- The candidates are advised to go through the detailed Advertisement as available at http://bbmp.gov.in/documents/10180/0/Poura%20Karmika%20notification.pdf , prior to applying for these posts.
- The candidates may collect the Offline Application Form from the office of the BBMP at the address mentioned below from 02-July up to 26-July-2014
- The candidates have to attach all the supporting documents with respect to their age, educational qualification, and special privilege claim (if any) during the submission of application
- The candidates are required to upload/ paste their photographs and signature at the appropriate spaces on the Online/ Offline Application Form.
- The print copy of the Online Application/ the Offline Application along with all supporting documents should be attached in an envelope and should be super-scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POSTS OF POURA KARMIK”
- The applications must reach by the last date specified to the following address by hand or by post:
The Office of the Assistant Commissioner (Recruitment & Enquiry)
3rd Floor, Annexe Building, N.R. Square, Bangalore-56002
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>