Bank Note Press, Dewas (MP) is one of the nine units under the “Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited” (SPMCIL), a miniratna Category-I Public Sector Enterprises Company wholly owned by Government of India. SPMCIL is under the administrative control of Ministry of Finance with its registered and corporateOffice at Jawahar Vyapar Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi.
Bank Note Press, Dewas (MP) invites application from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Technician, Retoucher (Designing & Engraving), Deputy Technical Officer (Designing & Pre-Printing), and Supervisor (Control).
Advertisement Number: BNP/R/149/2011-I
Date of Publication: August 04, 2012
Last date of submission of Application: Within 20 days from August 04, 2012
Total Number of Vacancies: 304
Name of the Posts with post code:
- Junior Technician (Control, Printing and Platemaking) W-l level
- Junior Technician (Ink Factory), W-l level
- Junior Technician (Electrical), W-l level
- Junior Technician (Mechanical), W-l Level
- Junior Technician (Crane Operator), W-l level
- Junior Technician (Air-conditioning), W-l level
- Junior Technician (Civil), W-l level
- Retoucher (Designing & Engraving), S-l level
- Deputy Technical Officer (Designing & Pre-Printing), S-l level
- Supervisor (Control), S-l level
Nature of Job: Temporary
For General/OBC candidates: Rs. 100/- In form of Bank Demand Draft drawn in favor of “General Manager, Bank Note Press,” payable at Dewas (M.P.)
For SC/ST/Physically challenged candidates: Nil
Age Limit: 30 years as on cutoff date for submission of application i.e. twenty days from the date of publication of this advertisement
For Junior Technician W-l level: Rs. 5200-20200 + GP Rs. 1800/-
For Retoucher (Designing & Engraving), Deputy Technical Officer (Designing & Pre-Printing), Supervisor (Control), S-l level: Rs. 9300-34800 + GP Rs. 4200/-
- Higher Secondary or High School Examination certificate in support of the date of birth
- Copy of certificate of Graduation/Post Graduation/Technical Qualification with each final mark sheet
- Experience certificates
- Copy of caste certificate, duly attested
- Copy of domicile certificate, duly attested in case of candidates applying for reserved posts
- Candidate serving in Government/Semi Government/public Sector/Corporation should submit their application through proper channel.
- Demand Draft of `100/- (Non- refundable) in favour of “General Manager, Bank Note Press,” payable at Dewas.
- Recent passport size photographs.
Selection Process: Written Test followed by Interview
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may submit their applications through Offline or On-line Mode both.
Online – Mode: Interested candidates may submit their application through online from the Bank Note Press, Dewas (MP) website http://specialtest.in/bnp2k12/ only.
Offline – Mode: Candidates may send their application completed in all manners along with all required documents by ordinary post to the “Post Box No. 3076, Lodhi Road, NewDelhi-110 003” within 20 days from August 04, 2012
Candidates are required to superscripted “Application for the post of…………” on the top of the envelope containing the application.
For more details such as Educational Qualification, Experience and much more on this recruitment, please refer to official advertisement from Bank Note Press, Dewas (MP) here http://specialtest.in/bnp2k12/Adv_English.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>