Bank of India invites application from eligible candidates for the posts of Security Officer in Middle Management Grade/ Scale II.
- Opening Date for submission of online application: February 05, 2014
- Closing Date for submission of online application: February 20, 2014
- Opening Date for Payment of Application Fees: February 05, 2014
- Closing Date for Payment of Application Fees: February 20, 2014
- Date of Closure for Edit: February 22, 2014
- Last Date for Reprint: March 04, 2014
Name of the Post: Security Officer
Total Number of Vacancies: 27 (Unreserved -13, SC-04, ST-02, OBC-08)
Age Limit: Minimum 25 years and maximum 40 years as on December 31, 2013
Pay Scale: Rs. 19400-700/1- 20100-800/10 – 28100/- (MMG Scale II)
Applicants must be graduate from recognized university or equivalent; and a certification in computer course for minimum three months, or information technology or related paper as one of the subjects at graduation level or afterwards.
Minimum 5 years commissioned Service in the Army/ Navy/ Air Force; or
Minimum 5 years of Service as police officer not below the rank of Asst. Superintendent of Police/ Deputy Supt. Police; or
Minimum 5 years service as officers of identical rank in the para-military forces.
Application Fee: Download Challan Here
- For Gen/OBC Candidates – Rs. 600/- (Application fees + Intimation charges)
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-service-men Candidates – Rs.100/- (Intimation charges)
Candidates are suggested to pay the fee in form of Challan in any of the Bank of India branches.
Candidates will be selected on basis of Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
The minimum qualifying marks in interview shall be 50%, and 40% marks in group discussion, for general category candidates.
The minimum qualifying marks in interview shall be 45%, and 35% marks in group discussion, for SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates.
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
Eligible candidates may apply online only through Bank of India official website www.bankofindia.com. Applicants are suggested to take print out of the system generated application form, after submission of online application, and keep it for future reference.
For more information on this recruitment as relaxation in upper age limit, selection procedure, required experiences and much more, please refer to official advertisement from Bank of India, here www.bankofindia.com/UserFiles/File/Notice_Specialist_Officer_0502.pdf