Advertisement No. 01/2013
Assam Rifles is holding a Recruitment Rally at Kohima (Nagaland) and Shillong (Meghalaya) from 06-May-2013 to 22-May-2013 for selecting 147 vacancies (male candidates) of Tradesmen and 24 vacancies of Para Medical Staff from different states.
The applications for these positions are intended to be directed to DG, Assam Rifles as per the details mentioned in later part of this advertisement.
The details of the eligibility norms are as under:
Starting date for receipt of application form: 13-Feb-2013
Last date for receipt of application from in prescribed format: 28-March-2013
Date for Payment of Application Fees through cash challan: In between 13-Feb – to- 28-March-2013
Vacancies and Rally Details:
Recruitment Rally at Kohima (Nagaland):
- Tradesman (in the trades of BB, Carpenter, Cook, EBR, Tailor, WM) – 79 posts (SC-05, ST-20, OBC-12, UR-42)
- Para Medical Staff (Staff Nurse, FA, Aya) – 21 posts (SC-01, ST-06, OBC-01, UR-13)
Recruitment Rally at Shillong (Meghalaya):
- a. Tradesman (in the trades of BB, Carpenter, Cook, EBR, Tailor, WM) – 68 posts (SC-10, ST-04, OBC-15, UR-39)
- b. Para Medical Staff (Staff Nurse, FA, Aya) – 03 posts (OBC-01, UR-02)
Note: 10% posts are reserved for Ex-Servicemen in each category. PWD candidates are not eligible to apply.
Qualitative Requirement (Academic):
- Tradesmen: The qualitative requirement (QR) for recruitment is Matriculation and to qualify the departmental professional Trade Test of the Trade for which the candidate is seeking enrolment.
- Staff Nurse: The qualitative requirement (QR) for recruitment is (i) Matriculation or equivalent (ii) Diploma in Nursing from the recognized Council (iii) Must have working knowledge of Hindi.
- FA and AYA: The qualitative requirement (QR) for recruitment is Matriculation or equivalent and qualify the departmental professional Trade Test of the Trade for which the candidate is seeking enrolment.
- For Tradesmen: 18-23 years as on 01-Aug-2013
- For Staff Nurse, FA & Aya: 18-25 years as on 01-Aug-2013
- However relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per rules for SC, ST, OBC candidates
Pay Scale: Pay scale and other allowance will be as admissible to Assam Rifles Personnel.
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen: Fees Exempted
- For all others: Rs.50
- The fee can be paid through SBI Challan in the “Power Jyoti Account No, 32611562834” at SBI, Laitkor Branch, Shillong, Code No – 13883.
- Fee paid by modes other than SBI challan will not be accepted and the application of such candidates will be rejected
Mode of Selection:
The selection will be based on the following judgments:
- Written Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Personal Interview
- Final Merit list
How To Apply:
- The candidates can apply through through prescribed application form as available at the website of Assam Rifles at http://www.assamrifles.gov.in
- The applications should be filled in all respect
- The photographs and signatures must be mentioned at appropriate spaces on the application format
- The envelope containing application must be super-scribed as “APPLICATION FOR TRADESMEN RALLY AT KOHIMA ( NAGALAND)” or “APPLICATION FOR TRADESMEN RALLY AT SHILLONG (MEGHALAYA)” on top of the cover in bold and Capital Letters.
- Applications will be accepted only by post.
- The applications along with fee payment challan (original) and valid credential need to be attached together and sent to the following address so as to reach on or before the last date for submission of application:
Directorate General Assam Rifles (Recruitment Branch)
Laitkor post, Shillong
Meghalaya – 793010
For more detail on this recruitment please download the detail advertisement here.
One may refer to Assam Rifles Recruitment official page to get updated with all upcoming recruitment jobs vacancy 2013 notification.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>