Assam Petrochemicals Limited invites applications from interested and eligible candidates for the posts of Manager/ Dy. Manager (Electrical), Process Operator Trainee, and Staff Nurse.
Selected candidates for the post Process Operator Trainee will be on training for a period of two years and candidates will be eligible to get the stipend of Rs.6,000/- per month during the 1st year of training, and Rs.8,000/- per month during the 2nd year of training. On satisfactory completion of the training, candidates may be absorbed on regular basis in Workmen Grade-4 (W-4).
Most Important Dates:
- Opening Date for Availability of Application Form: From 02-April-2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 16- April-2015
Name of the Positions along with Number of Vacancies Advertised:
- Manager (Electrical) E-4 Grade/ Dy. Manager (Electrical) E-3 Grade: 01 Post
- Process Operator Trainee: 07 Posts
- Staff Nurse (Contractual): 02 Posts
Upper Age Limit as on 01-April-2015:
- Manager/ Dy. Manager (Electrical): 45 years/ 40 years
- Process Operator Trainee, Staff Nurse (Contractual): 38 years
Educational Qualification Criteria:
- Manager/ Dy. Manager (Electrical): Candidates must have competed B.E./ B.Tech. in Electrical from a Government/ recognized University/ College / Institute of repute. Candidates should have minimum ten years post qualification experience for the post of Manager, and seven years for the post of Dy. Manager.
- Process Operator Trainee: Candidates must have competed Diploma in Chemical Engineering/ B.Sc with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with minimum 45% marks in aggregate from a Government recognized University/ College / Institute of repute.
- Staff Nurse (Contractual): Candidates must have passed HSSLC, with Diploma in GNM/ HSLC with Diploma in ANM from the Assam Nurses’ Midwives’ & Health Visitors’ Council. Candidates should have minimum six years post qualification experience for GNM, and ten years for ANM in any Government/ Private Hospital or Health Centre of repute.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and interview.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send duly completed application form in prescribed format along with three passport size colour photograph, attested copies of required documents/ certificates as suggested in official advertisement in an envelope super scribed as “post applied for _____” at the top of the envelope containing the application form; by ordinary post only to
Dy. General Manager (HRM), Assam Petro-Chemicals Limited, P.O. Parbatpur, Namrup Dist. Dibrugarh, Pin- 786 623, Assam.
For more detail on this recruitment and prescribed application format, please refer to official recruitment notification from Assam Petrochemicals Limited, here, Assam Petrochemicals Ltd Recruitment 2015 Advertisement 02-04-2015
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>