Assam Petrochemicals Limited, invites applications from interested and eligible candidates for recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainee and Management Trainee positions. Selected candidates will be on training for a period of one year.
On satisfactory completion of the training, the Graduate Engineer Trainees & Management Trainees may be absorbed in the service of the Company on regular basis in Executive Grade -1 (E-1).
Most Important Dates:
- Opening Date for Availability of Application Form: 1st April, 2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 15th April, 2015
Name of the Positions along with Number of Vacancies Advertised:
1-Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Chemical – 02 Posts
- Mechanical – 02 Posts
- Instrumentation – 02 Posts
- Electrical – 01 Posts
2-Management Trainee (HRM): 01 Post
3-Management Trainee (Marketing): 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates should not have exceeded 30 years of age as on 01-April-2015.
Educational Qualification Criteria:
- Graduate Engineer Trainee: Candidates must have completed B.E./ B.Tech. in Chemical/ Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation disciplines or equivalent qualification with minimum 65% marks in aggregate from a Government/ University recognized College/ Institute of repute.
- Management Trainee (HRM): Candidates must have completed B.Com/ BBA with two years full time MPM/ MBA in Human Resources or Personnel Management and Industrial Relations with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from a Government/ University recognized College/ Institute of repute.
- Management Trainee (Marketing): Candidates must have completed B.Com/ BBA with two years full time MBA in Marketing Management with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from a Government/ University recognized College/ Institute of repute.
Stipend During Training: Rs.15000/-per month
Selection Process: Selection process will be based on written test, and interview.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send duly completed application form in prescribed format along with three passport size colour photograph, attested copies of required documents/ certificates as suggested in official advertisement in an envelope super scribed as “post applied for _____” at the top of the envelope containing the application form; by ordinary post only to
Dy. General Manager (HRM), Assam Petro-Chemicals Limited, P.O. Parbatpur, Namrup Dist. Dibrugarh, Pin- 786 623, Assam.
For more detail on this recruitment and prescribed application format, please refer to official recruitment notification from Assam Petrochemicals Limited, here, http://www.assampetrochemicals.co.in/Advt310315.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>