ASC Records (South), Bangalore, under Ministry of Defence, Central Government of India, invites application from eligible candidates for the posts of Lower Division Clerk, and Peon (MTS).
Last Date for receipt of application: January 30, 2014
Name of the Posts:
- Lower Division Clerk: 17 Posts [Unreserved- 06, OBC- 04, SC- 02, ST- 02, Ex-servicemen- 02, PH (HI) OBC- 01]
- Peon (MTS): 03 Posts [Unreserved- 01, OBC- 01, SC- 01]
Total Number of Vacancies: 20
Minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years General/ Unreserved candidates; Minimum 18 years and maximum 28 Years for OBC candidates; Minimum 18 years and and maximum 30 Years for SC/ ST category candidates.
Physically Handicapped candidates will get relaxation in age limit up to 10 Years in case General category; 15 Years in case SC/ ST categories, and 13 Years in case OBC candidates.
- Lower Division Clerk: Rs. 5200-20200 + GP Rs. 1900/-
- Peon (MTS): Rs. 5200-20200 + GP Rs. 1800/-
- Lower Division Clerk: 12th pass or equivalent exam from recognized university/board and have typewriting in English with a minimum speed of 35/ minute or in Hindi 30 words/ minute on computer (5 Key depression of each word).
- Peon (MTS): 10th pass or equivalent exam from recognized university/ board
Selection Process: Written Exam followed by Interview
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send duly completed application form in prescribed format in all manners along with along with attested copy of certificates/ testimonials in support of age, qualification and caste to the ASC Records (South), Agram post, Bangalore – 560007.
Applicants are suggested to superscribed in bold capital letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF LOWER DIVISION CLERK OR PEON (MTS)” on top of the envelope.
For more information on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, reservation in posts, and much more, please refer to official advertisement from ASC Records (South), Bangalore, here www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10602_103_1314b.pdf