With recent recruitment notification, Artillery Records, Nasik Road Camp, under Ministry of Defence, Government of India, invites applications from interested and eligible candidates for recruitment of Lower Division Clerks, and MTS.
Selected candidates will be on probation period of two years, and after that they will be permanent.
Most Important Dates:
Last Date for Receipt of Application: Within 21 Days from the Date of Publication of Advertisement
Name of the Positions along with Number of Vacancies Advertised: Total Number of Vacancies – 38
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 31 Posts (Unreserved- 11, OBC- 10, SC- 03, ST- 04, ESM- 03)
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – 07 Posts (Unreserved-06, ESM-01)
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years. Relaxation in age limit will be as per rules.
Educational Qualification Criteria:
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Candidates must have passed 12th exam, from a recognized board or university; and have typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or a typing speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer.
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): Candidates must have passed Matriculation or equivalent exam from recognized board.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Rs. 5200-20200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/-
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): Rs. 5200-20200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/-
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test/ Skill test, and Interview.
How to Apply:
Candidates may send duly completed application along with required documents and certificates as suggested, in an envelope by super scribing as “Application for the Post of LDC or Application for the Post of MTS (Peon)” through ordinary post to the
Commanding Officer, Artillery Records, Nasik Road Camp, Pin – 422102 (Maharashtra)
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, checklist of documents/ certificates to attach with application form, written exam pattern and syllabus, prescribed application format, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment notification from Artillery Records, Nasik Road Camp, under Ministry of Defence, Government of India here http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10612_5_1415b.pdf