National Mission on Monuments & Antiquities, Archaeological Survey of India, invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Research Associates and Data Entry Operators in various circles, on contract basis for a Period of One Year at various Circles/ Branches/ Museums across India for documentation of Antiquities.
- Date of Advertisement: 10-January-2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: Within 15 Days from the Date of Advertisement
Name of the Posts along with Vacancies:
- Research Associate: 80 Posts
- Data Entry Operator: 84 Posts
Upper Age Limit: 35 years
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have completed
- Research Associates: Master Degree in Ancient Indian History, Culture and Archaeology or Medieval Indian History/ Archaeology/Anthropology from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Data Entry Operators: 10+2 from a recognized Board or equivalent with the knowledge of Computer Application. Minimum Typing speed 8000 key depressions per hour, 1-2 years of experience in data feeding is desirable.
- Research Associates: Rs. 20,000/- per month
- Data Entry Operators: Rs.12, 000/- per month
Mode of Selection: Selection will be made on the basis of test/ interview.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send duly completed application in prescribed format with latest passport size photograph, self attested copies of requested documents/ certificates as requested in official advertisement in an envelope superscribed with “Application for the Post of Research Associate or Data Entry operator” to
National Mission on Monuments & Antiquities
GE Building, Red Fort Complex,
Red Fort, Delhi,- 110006
For more detail on this recruitment and prescribed application format, please refer to official recruitment advertisement from Archaeological Survey of India, here, http://www.asi.nic.in/jobs/Adv-post-RA-DEO-2015.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>