Southern Power Distribution Company Andhra Pradesh Declares Recruitment Of Assistant Engineer (Elect)
Andhra Pradesh Southern Power Distribution Company Limited (APSPDCL) Advertisement
With the recent notification from the Chief General Manager (Human Resource Development), APSPDCL, there is an announcement became public for all eligible candidates for consideration of candidature for the post of Assistant Engineer (Electrical) in the state of Andhra Pradesh on regular recruitment scale.
Position: Assistant Engineer (Electrical)
No of vacancies: 33
Out of this, 70% will be reserved for local candidates under the jurisdiction of the APSPDCL (Vijayawada, Nellore, Ongole, Guntur, Kadapa and Tirupati districts) and the remaining 30% will be filled up by open competition where local as well as non-local candidates can compete.
Mode of Application: ONLINE only
Where to Apply:
A candidate can apply online through the website of APSPDCL at http://apspdcl.cgg.gov.in.
- Starting date for payment of fees: June 18, 2012
- Starting date of receipt of Online Application: June 19, 2012
- End date for payment of fees at AP Online: July 09, 2012
- Final date for submission of Online Application: July 10, 2012 up to 7 PM
- Application Processing Fee: Rs.150 only for all candidates
- Examination Fee: Rs.350 (Applicable only for the applicants who are competing against open competition. The applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC need not to pay any fee in this respect)
NOTE: The fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances
How to Pay:
- The candidate aspiring for this post can pay the application fees at any of the AP Online centers.
- The candidates are requested to obtain a 12 digit journal number against their payment of fees immediately
- The candidates can also pay the fees online through the website of AP Online through the link on http://apspdcl.cgg.gov.in.
Pay Scale and Remunerations:
The selected candidates will be eligible for a scale pay in the range of Rs.23115 – Rs.35720 in addition to other allowances as admissible by the Andhra Pradesh Government.
Minimum level of eligibility criteria:
Academics: The candidate must have the following academics to be eligible for consideration:
a) Must have a Degree of B.E, B.Tech., AMIE from a University/ Institution duly recognized by UGC/ DEC (IGNOU)/ AICTE
b) Candidates clearing the above examination in distance mode from any other university or concerned Institution out of the boundaries of the state of Andhra Pradesh will NOT be eligible for applying.
NOTE: In case of any deviation from the above mentioned criteria, the candidates are requested to produce a certificate from the Registrar of the University/ Institution declaring equivalency of his qualification, to be eligible for application.
- Maximum age for all: 18 years
- Maximum age: 34 years
- Maximum age for other privileged section (SC/ST/BC): 39 years
- Maximum age for other privileged section (PH): 44 years
NOTE: Age will be reckoned on the date of publication of this advertisement on June 19, 2012
The selection will be conducted in the following manner:
- Written Test: The selection will be based 100% on the Written Examination
- The selection will follow due procedures for reservations against SC/ST/BC/PH as per presidential order
- Only candidates qualifying in the written examination with high merit standards will be called for verification of documents in 1:1 order and as per their respective community.
Minimum Qualifying mark in the written test:
a) General other class (OC): 40%
b) Backward Class (BC): 35%
c) SC/ST: 30%
d) PH: 30%
The selected candidate will have to undergo a minimum training period of 2 years on probation basis.
Place of Posting:
The candidates upon selection will be posted in Rural Operation sections anywhere within the jurisdiction of APSPDCL.
- The selected candidates have to sign a service commitment bond for a minimum period of 5 years after the Training-cum-Probation period (2 years) with APSPDCL on non-judicial stamp paper
- During the period the candidate has to submit his original certificates, mark-sheets with the APSPDCL
- The candidate who leaves APSPDCL during the Training-cum-Probation period has to offer a sum of Rs.30000 to the APSPDCL by way of liquidated damages
- The candidate who leaves APSPDCL after the Training-cum-Probation period and between the minimum service contract of 5 years has to offer a sum of Rs.60000 to the APSPDCL by way of liquidated damages
How to Apply:
- Log on to the website of the SPDCL at http://apspdcl.cgg.gov.in
- Read through the specific instructions
- Be prepared with the fee receipt, certificate scan copies and scanned photograph (in *.jpg format as mentioned on the website) before registration
- Fill up appropriate spaces with exact and accurate data
- Verify the complete information prior to submission
- Submit the application and retain a print copy of the Online Application Form, Fee payment Receipt and Registration No. for future reference
NOTE: You can get time-to-time updates at the website of http://apspdcl.cgg.gov.in, you can also download your Hall Tickets and results at the same portal.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>