With an intention to fill up various vacancies under the state government for the year 2015, the Assam Public Service Commission will hold the Combined Competitive Examination, 2015 for the under-mentioned services/ posts in accordance with the Government of Assam regulations.
Most Important Dates:
- Date of publication of the Advertisement: 03-July-2015
- Starting date for registration of Online Application: 08-July-2015 from 1200 Hours
- Last date for registration of Online Application: 27-July-2015 till Midnight
- Date for Examination: Will be notified in due course
Details of the Vacancies:
- Assam Civil Service (Jr. Grade): 17 Posts
- Assam Land and Revenue Service (Jr. Grade): 31 Posts
- Assistant Registrar of Co-operative Societies: 01 Post
- Labor Inspector: 01 Post
- Inspector of Taxes: 07 Posts
- Inspector of Excise: 01 Post
Pay Scale Provisions:
- For the Post of Assam Civil Service (Jr. Grade): The candidates selected for these positions will receive a remuneration in the scale of Rs.12500 – Rs.40000 and Grade Pay Rs.5400 in PB-4 along with other incentives, perks and allowances.
- For the Post of Assam Land and Revenue Service (Jr. Grade)/ Assistant Registrar of Co-operative Societies: The candidates selected for these positions will receive a remuneration in the scale of Rs.12000 – Rs.40000 and Grade Pay Rs.5400 in PB-4 along with other incentives, perks and allowances.
- For the Post of Inspector Labor/ Inspector of Taxes/ Inspector of Excise: The candidates selected for these positions will receive a remuneration in the scale of Rs.8000 – Rs.35000 and Grade Pay Rs.4300 in PB-3 along with other incentives, perks and allowances.
Age Requirement: The applicants must be in the age group of 21 – 38 years as on 01-January-2015. However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST and other privileged candidates.
Academics: The candidates interested for these posts should have completed minimum Bachelors Degree in any discipline to be eligible to apply for these posts. The candidates should have obtained this qualification by the last date of submission of application. Candidates awaiting results of the qualifying examination on the closing date of submission of application need not apply.
Preliminary Examination Fees:
- For SC/ ST(P)/ ST(H) category: Rs.50/- only
- For All others: Rs.100/-
- The application fee can only be deposited only through e-Challan as generated during submission of Online Application form at any branch of State Bank of India.
- The journal number generated by the Bank should be uploaded in the online application System of the Commission.
- No other mode of fee payment will be accepted from the applicants.
- Fees for Main Examination will have to remitted separately and will be declared later.
Mode of Selection: Commission will conduct a Preliminary Examination of 400 marks, followed by a Main examination of 1400 marks, and an Interview of 200 marks for selection of candidates for these posts.
How to Apply: Interested candidates fulfilling all eligibility conditions may apply through Online Mode of application as available at the website of the APSC at www.apsc.nic.in or at www.apsconline.gov.in
- The candidates are advised to go through the information bulletin (APSC.nic.in/CC_Exam-15Advertisement.pdf) before applying for these posts.
- After submission of the application form, the candidate should save and take printout of the system generated (a) Bank e-challan, (b) Registration Slip and (c) Application Form.
- There is no need to send any hardcopy of the application at this moment.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>