Assam Public Service Commission invites applications from interested and eligible candidates for recruitment of Fishery Extension Officer, and Junior Engineer (Civil) under Fishery Department, and Assistant Food Analyst under Health and Public Welfare Department.
Most Important Date:
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 05-May-2015
Name of the Positions along with Number of Vacancies Advertised:
- Fishery Extension Officer under Fishery Department: 55 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) under Fishery Department: 32 Posts
- Assistant Food Analyst in the State Public Health Laboratory, Bamunimaidan, Guwahati, under Health and Public Welfare Department: 05 Posts
Age Limit: Minimum 21 years, and Maximum 38 years as on 01-January-2015. Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification Criteria:
Fishery Extension Officer under Fishery Department: Candidates must have passed B.F.Sc. Degree from any University/ College recognized by I.C.A.R. or D.F.Sc. or Master of Science (Fisheries) from C.I.F.E. Mumbai or any other institute of I.C.A.R.. Candidates having experience related to aquaculture and extension in the Department of fisheries will get preferred.
Junior Engineer (Civil) under Fishery Department: Candidates must have completed Diploma in the Civil engineering from any Engineering Institute recognized by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE). Candidates having experience in execution/supervision of civil works under Fishery Department will get preferred.
Assistant Food Analyst in the State Public Health Laboratory, Bamunimaidan, Guwahati, under Health and Public Welfare Department: Candidates must have completed M.Sc. in Chemistry or M.Sc. in Food & Drug from a recognized university.
- Fishery Extension Officer: Rs.12,000/- to Rs. 40,000/- plus Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- PM plus other allowances as admissible.
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Rs.5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs.3300/- PM plus other allowances as admissible.
- Assistant Food Analyst: Rs.12,000/- to Rs. 40,000/- plus Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- PM plus other allowances as admissible.
Selection Process: Selection process will be based on Written test, and Viva-voce.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send duly completed application form in prescribed format (affix one recent photograph on the space provided in the application form and signed, enclose another copy along with the application), along with all required self attested documents/ certificates to the Commission’s office.
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official recruitment notification from APSC, here, APSC Recruitment Advertisement 08-2015.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>