Andhra Pradesh Forest Department, Hyderabad invites online applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Forest Section Officers, Forest Beat Officers, Asst. Beat Officers, Technical Assistant, Bunglow Watcher, and Thanadars.
- Date of Notification: February 13, 2014
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: February 17, 2014
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: March 03, 2014
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: March 02, 2014
Name of the Posts along with corresponding vacancies:
- Forest Section Officer: 151 vacancies
- Forest Beat Officer: 751 vacancies
- Asst. Beat Officer: 1224 vacancies
- Thanadar: 16 vacancies
- Bunglow Watcher: 11 vacancies
- Technical Assistant: 14 vacancies
Total Number of Vacancies: 2167
Age Limit: As on July 01, 2014
Minimum 18 years and
Maximum 36 years for Technical Assistant post, and Maximum 30 years for all other posts.
- Forest Section Officer: Rs. 10020-29200/-
- Forest Beat Officer: Rs. 7960-23650/-
- Asst. Beat Officer: Rs. 7520-22430/-
- Thanadar: Rs. 7100-21250/-
- Bunglow Watcher: Rs. 6700-20110/-
- Technical Assistant: Rs. 9460 – 27700/-
- Forest Section Officers: Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Botany or Forestry or Horticulture or Zoology or Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics or Statistics or Geology or Agriculture as a subject; OR Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering or an equivalent qualification.
- Forest Beat Officer: Candidates should have passed Intermediate Examination or its equivalent.
- Assistant Beat Officer, Bungalow Watcher, Thanadar: Candidates must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent.
- Technical Assistant: Candidates must possess a trade certificate of draftsman (civil) trade, i.e. ITI in the state or its equivalent examination.
Application, Processing & Examination Fee:
For SC/ ST category candidates: Rs. 150/-
For All other category candidates: Rs. 300/-
Candidates are suggested to pay the fee through online by using Debit card/ Credit Card; OR Candidates can also pay the fee after furnishing details of name, Community, Educational qualification, and Physical measurement at MEE-Seva/ AP Online Centers.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam for the post of Technical Assistant; and Physical Measurements, Written Exam, Certificate Verification, Walking Test and Medical Examination for all other posts.
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
Eligible candidates may apply online only through official website of Andhra Pradesh Forest Department that is www.forest.ap.nic.in and www.apfdrt.org.
For more information on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, breakout of vacancies/ reservations, complete eligibility creteria, selection procedure, pattern and syllabus for written examination, sample question papers, required physical fitness and certificates, work profile, hall ticket, guidelines on how to apply online, and much more, please refer to official advertisement from Andhra Pradesh Forest Department, Hyderabad, here http://apfdrt.org
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>