With the recent announcement, the Eastern Power Distribution Company of Andhra Pradesh Limited (APEPDCL) is inviting competent candidature for filling up 22 vacancies of Sub Engineer (Electrical) on regular basis through Online mode of application.
Starting Date for registration of Online application: 28-April-2015
Last Date for registration of Online Application: 27-May-2015 till 07.00 PM
Last Date of payment of Fees: 27-May-2015 till 01.00 PM
Details of Vacancy Positions Circle-wise: Sub Engineer (Electrical): Total 22 Posts (Open Merit-05, Local-17)
- Srikakulam: 07 Posts
- Vizianagaram: 05 Posts
- Rajahmundry: 05 Posts
- Eluru: 05 Posts
Training Period: The candidates appointed to the post shall be placed on Training for a period of two years from the date of their joining.
Pay scale: The applicants will receive remuneration in the scale of Rs. 20535-865-23130-1160-28930-1425-36055-1700-41155/- along with other perks and allowances as per the rules.
Age Specification: The applicant must have attained a min of 18 years and should not exceed a max age of 40 years as on 28-April-2015. The upper age will be relaxed for SC/ST/BC and other candidates as per rules.
Educational Qualification: The Candidates applying for the Posts should have completed Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering (DEEE) or Graduation in Electrical Engineering in addition to Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering (DEEE) or any other equivalent qualification in Electrical Discipline recognized by the Board/Government of Andhra Pradesh/ India/ UGC/ DEC/ AICTE.
Degrees awarded under Distance mode through Study Centers by other State Universities/ Institutions (beyond A.P. State and Telangana State) are not legally valid to apply.
Mode of Selection: The selection will be done through a merit ranking by considering the marks obtained in a Written Examination and Experience. The Written examination will bear 80% weightage and the Experience will carry 20% weightage. No Interviews will be conducted for these posts.
- For SC/ST/BC/PH & Ex.SM category of candidates: Rs.150/- (Application Processing Fee only)
- For all others: Rs.500/- (Rs.350 as Examination Fee and Rs.150 as Application Processing Fee)
- The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee as per the notification in any one of the A.P. Online centers and obtain Fee paid receipt with Journal Number (12 digit) in the first instance. Applicants can also pay the fee through AP Online portal.
How to Apply:
- The applicants need to fill the application form Online Only as available at the website of the APEPDCL at www.apeasternpower.com or at http://apeasternpower.cgg.gov.in
- The candidates can get all details about this advertisement on the website of APEPDCL at APEPDCL Recruitment 2015 Advertisement for Sub Engineer Electrical Posts.
- The applicants need to ensure that they offer exact and authentic information while applying.
- There is no need to send any Print copy of the Application along with other necessary credentials and certificates. However, candidates can keep one copy for their future reference.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>