Work in the police department is one of the most respected opportunities as the law and order maintainers of the state. And, when that happens in a state like Arunanchal Pradesh, which is considered as one of the most sensitive areas of the country, being an active area under Indo-China conflict, the importance of responsibilities of the State Police Department increases multi-fold with the general duties and operational boundaries.
The police department in the tribal dominated state of Arunanchal Pradesh is one of the most versatile police force in the whole country and being a part of this prestigious organization is considered to be in the order of high merit and posts of responsibility.
With the present announcement, in connection with the advertisement even dated, and published during 06-Dec-2013, the DG Police, Arunanchal Pradesh invites competent applications for the positions of Sub-Inspectors (Civil Police/ IRBN/ Telecommunication (WT)) from eligible male candidates.
The details of the requirement are as follows:
Cadre of Recruitment:
- Sub-Inspector (GD) – Civil Police: 9 Posts (Gen-02, APST-07)
- Sub-Inspector (GD) – IRBN: 41 Posts (Gen-08, APST-33)
- Sub-Inspector (Telecomm-WT)- IRBN: 4 Posts (Gen-01, APST-03)
Most Important Dates:
- Date of Announcement of Notification: 28-Oct-2013
- Starting date of receipt of application: 01-Nov-2013
- Last date for receipt of Application: 25-Nov-2013
- Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4200 under PB-II
Details of Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicants must not have crossed 25 years and should be above 20 years of age as on 01-Jan-2013.
- However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit for APST candidates as per rules.
- For Civil/ IRBN: The applicant must be a Graduate from a recognized University or equivalent
- For Telecommunication (WT): The applicant must have completed 3 years Diploma in Radio/Telecommunication Engineering and must have 2 years experience in Communication Organization. The candidates having Bachelors Degree in Science with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are also eligible to apply for the posts.
- Physical Standard:
- Height: 165 cm (Gen), 157 cm (APST), 152 cm (APST or Tirap and Changlang)
- Weight: As per the standard metric format in accordance with weight
- Chest: 79 cm expandable till 84 Cm (expansion ability min. 5cm)
- The selection of candidates will be done through a procedure involving Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Objective Test and Personal Interview along with Medical Test and Character Antecedent Test.
- The decision of the DG, Arunanchal Pradesh Police will be Final and Binding on the selection
- For general category: Rs.60
- For APST: Rs.15
- The fee can be paid in shape of Treasury challan in favor of The Assistant IGP (E), PHQ, Itanagar in the Head of Account “0055” Police
How to Apply:
- The candidates, who fulfil the above eligibility criteria can apply through the prescribed application form available at the website of the Arunanchal Pradesh Police at http://arunpol.nic.in/Recruitment/si-oct-13/adv.pdf
- The aspirants should take care to fill in all details as indicated by the Application Form, failure of which may subject to rejection of candidature
- The completed application form along with all photocopies of credential must be submitted to the concerned address so as to reach the office by the last date of application (i.e. 25-Nov-2013)
- The completed applications should be super-scribed as “Application for the Post of Sub-Inspector, ………………..)”
- The applications can be submitted by hand or Post at the SP offices of the concerned districts
- The address to send completed application form:
The Inspector General of Police
Police Head Quarters, Itanagar
- Any misleading and wrong information may lead to disqualification of candidature
- Canvassing will be condemned.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>