The Department of Agriculture in the state of Andhra Pradesh has been created mainly to provide Agricultural Extension services to farmers and to transfer the latest technical knowledge to the farming community, introduction of high yielding varieties, laying demonstrations, imparting training to farmers to improve skills & knowledge to boost up the agricultural Production and productivity.
The Department also performs the statutory functions under various acts and regulations (i.e., quality control) to ensure supply of quality inputs i.e., Seeds, Fertilizers and Pesticides to farmers and implementation of Dangerous Machines Regulation Act.
The Department also carries out soil testing, soil and water conservation, credit assessment/ arrangements, training to farmers, monitoring and evaluation, disaster management and offers extending technical assistance to various agencies.
With its recent notification, The AP Department of Agriculture is inviting applications for filling up vacancies of Agricultural Officers.
The details of eligibility criteria and norms of recruitment are described as under: Advertisement No: A7 (1) 2 /2013
- Last date for submission of Applications: 02-July-2013 by 5:00 PM
Name of the Positions Advertised for:
- Agricultural Officer : 101 Posts (Reservation will be in effect as per State Government Norms)
- The candidates should have completed BSc in Agriculture.
- The candidates should not have reached a maximum age of 35 years as on 01-July-2013 to be eligible to apply.
The selection of these posts will be done on the basis of marks secured at their BSc.(Ag) level on a merit basis. There will be no Written Test or Interview for the posts.
How to Apply:
- Interested applicants fulfilling all eligibility credentials can apply through prescribed format available at the website at AP Government, Department of Agriculture at http://agri.ap.nic.in/documentfiles/AO-2013%20Notification%20back%20log.pdf
- The candidates should complete their application with facts
- The candidates are send their application in a sealed envelope super-scribed as “Application for the Post of Agricultural Officers”
- The applications should be addressed to the following so as to reach by the last date of application (02-July-2013)
The Commissioner and Director of Agriculture
Opp. L.B. Stadium, Gun Foundry, A.P.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>