Health Medical Family Welfare Department, Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad invites application from eligible candidates for the posts of Dental Assistant Surgeon.
Starting Date for submission of online application: 21-July-2014
Last Date for submission of online application: 04-August-2014
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 11-August-2014
Name and Number of Vacancies:
Dental Assistant Surgeon– 28 vacancies
- Candidates must not have crossed 41 years of age as on July 01, 2014
- Relaxation in age limit will be as per rules.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be eligible to get pay scale of Rs.20,680-570-21820-610-23650-650-25600-700-27700-750-29950-800-32350-850-34900-900-37600-970-40510-1040-43630-1110-46960 and other allowances as admissible.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed BDS Degree examination or its equivalent included in the Schedule –I of the DCI Act, 1956 from a College recognized by the Medical Council of India and should be registered (on Permanent basis) with State Dental Council of Andhra Pradesh or any other state in India constituted under DCI Act.
- For SC, ST BC, Ex-Service Men and Physically Handicapped category: No fee
- For other category candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Candidates can pay the fee in form of Demand draft payable at Hyderabad drawn in favour of Commissioner, Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad, Hyderabad.
Mode of Selection:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Marks obtained in all the years in the qualifying examination, weight age for experience and weight age for number of years since passing qualifying examination.
How to Apply: Candidates may apply through online through the website http://hrd.ap.nic.in/apvvpdas/
Candidates are suggested to take hard copy of application, once have successfully completed the online process, and send it along with attested copies of educational qualification certificates, marks sheets, caste certificate, demand draft, and other required documents, one self addressed cover of size 12X26 CM with postal stamps worth of Rs.25 and a self-addressed post card by speed post to the
Office of Commissioner, Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad, Sultan Bazar, Koti, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad- 500 195.
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, selection process and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement.